Chapter 6

Author's Note: 

Q- Sex or Chocolate?

Lea- Chocolate

Q- Best time for sex?

Le- ANYTIME

"You can love me, Lea."

Lea's eyes widened. Her face flushed into a dark shade of red. "I can love you?" she murmured. She can't believe what she just heard. Was he serious? Being Mrs. Lea Chien is something she can never imagine; heck, she would even prefer Muhlach as her last name.

"Yes, Lea.I know you still love Aga. But, please. Let me love you Ms. Maria Lea Carmen Salonga." Rob kneeled in front of her as if it were a proposal. 

Rob loves me? I really want to love him, but I just can't. I really want to love Aga, but a part of me wants him too. 

"I don't know what to say, Rob. I really love Aga-"

Rob pulled her close. He stared deeply into her eyes. Silence surrounded the room. He went closer to her ears. "I'm not forcing you to love me. I just want to tell you how much you mean to me," he whispered.

Lea moved away, slightly, so Rob would not notice. She was scared now. It sank to her that they were on a bed, Rob was just next to her.

I was really stressed then, to tell you that. Now I realized, Rob isn't like that. He respects me. I just don't know why my innocent mind thought of that.

Finally, it went to her. "If I'd love you, will you never leave me?" Lea said silvery.

Rob nodded. He rested his fingertips on her shoulders. "I would only leave you when elephants fly," Rob cracked a serious joke to her.

Lea chuckled airily. It was official. Though her love for Aga was strong, he was with someone else. Days, weeks, and a month passed, Lea unconsciously fell for Rob. Aga was temporarily removed from her memories.

..........................................................

.