Chapter 3

Author's Note- Hi @_@! This chapter will be based on Lea's point of view. So these are all Future Lea narrations... just Lea introducing Rob. Oh, by the way, I don't care about timeline accuracy--- I just want to write a LeAga story! I'm sorry I cut it!

***2001***

I thought Aga and I would end up together. I thought I would get to see him everyday, every minute, and every second of my life. Yes, I admit I had a slight crush on him. You aren't human if you don't fall in love with a man...who is very much handsome, and who was a great personality--not just the clichè kind man, but he knows how to communicate...and he's one witty man! Who knows he might have a six-pack hidden. I don't really know what fate did to us. Were we truly meant to be together? Honestly, I was thinking about that. I know I am happy with Nic and Rob now, but I can't help but feel how my life would be with Aga. This is how we tried to mend a wound:

It all fell in this scenario--while I was in 'Flower Drum Song', I met this handsome man; I mean, he was absolutely good-looking. Not just that, but he was a perfect package--he had the looks, the intelligence, the compassion, the wits, and the personality! That's the only time I forgot about Aga. It was actually sad that because of Rob, I completely forgot about my best friend. 

Not long, this man, went to America with...me. He found me, and I found him. We were both very happy, to be frank. We shot each other an embrace, ate, and talked. But my one mistake was that I brought Rob with me that time---it was a really big mistake! When Rob went back to his place, it was only Aga and I who remained, He was acting stranger and stranger until I got the truth from him. 

"Aga," I called him, "is there something that bothers you, my love?"  Yes, I know I called him 'my love' , but I call that to everyone I am close to! Oh, that poor Aga blushed. I mean, look at him! He's red! It's like the scene during elementary...wherein you tell your crush you love 'im! 

"Who was that man you were with? He looks too Chinese to be an American, doesn't he?" Oh, Ags! You racist monster! Anyways, he was jealous of Rob. I didn't believe it when I heard it.  There, I explained who Rob is; I really  am a fool for this, hm? Aga was silent. Oh, what have I done to his little, fragile heart?

                                                                To Be Continued