Chapter 4

Sporting a minor red bruise on my leg, I changed out of my sweaty clothes,dumped them in my locker then went to the detention room. I went inside only to be meet with the sight of Mr. Quill with his leg propped up on the desk. "Great.Just fucking great."I muttered "come to detention only to find a lazy ass teacher."

Deciding to do something constructive I took out Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban and began reading. Childish but who gives a fuck. As I was about to start chapter 3 I was disturbed by the opening of the room door. I looked up and was greeted with the familiar da hing face of Carter Monroe . Note the sarcasm . "Can't a girl catch a break" I muttered purposefully so he could hear.
" I'll just pretend your being sarcastic . Your a potter fan???"
"Who isn't." I muttered.
" I ain't." he replied.
" Half of your life is missing .
Seeing that it was snearly five o'clock, I decided to skip and go home. I hurriedly signed my name in the book without waking the teacher then made my way outside.

"Where are you doing." Carter asked.
"Well aren't you a smart one. I think it's pretty obvious." I muttered.
"Good girl gone wild." Carter said.
"I was never good to begin with."
"What makes you think your bad" he asked.
" I don't think am bad , I just know am not innocent."
"So this is the story of the bad boy and the not so innocent girl" Carter said "How cliché."
" I think there is gonna be a lot of plot twist and for one I won't be falling for you."
"Are you sure, I think am growing on you like lice" he said
" Growing on me you aren't , lice you most definitely are. I replied.
"One sexy lice aren't I " he replied while flexing his muscles and winking at me.
Which resulted in me rolling my eyes and scoffing.
" I think you should come with me"he said.
"Why and where." I asked
"It's my treat for dropping your books and down ant Rosa's.
"OK. Can't say no to free food now can I." I replied
"Are you sure your a girl." he asked while rising his eyebrow.
"Yes you idiot." I replied
"I'd like to see some proof ." he said
"Say that again and you'll be sporting a bruised nose."
"You wouldn't dear" he said
"Wanna try me" I said while going in the car.
"Whatever, text me your address I'll call my friend to pick up your car"
He gave me his number, I texted him my address then we drove of

Five minutes later we reached Rosa's diner . It was like any fifties diner with red vinyl stools at the counter, snuggle up in the back booths and checkered floor in black and white. After we choose a booth in the back, a blonde lady dressed in white with a red apron handed us our menus then told us she'd be back in 3 minutes. Luckily she woesn't the type to flirt with every cute guy she sees and ignore the existence of the girl in front of him. I only called Carter cute because of lack of better words.
"What are you ordering" Carter asked. After scanning the menu, I replied " Cheeseburger, french fries and a coke."
"Sorry if this isn't a place where you can order salads" he replied while signaling the water over to our table.