Chapter 2

Eva up above played by KRISTIN STEWART

Carter Monroe is the school's bad boy. The boy who has a reputation bigger than Russia itself. It is said that he has fucked ever girls in the school expect for me of course . I know thats for sure because we never spoke before like ever.
"Have we met before."he asked in his so called swoon worthy voice, snapping me out of my trance.
"No,i'm pretty sure we haven't."I replied
"Your that girl who's always in an argument with Lydia."
"Ohh,yeaaa my reputation suits me " I replied.
"Aren't you supposed to be somewhere,other than on top of me." I replied in an annoyed voice,pushing him off me.
"Most girls love when i'm on top of them." he said, flashing me his signature smirk.
"I'm not like most girls."I replied while standing up and picking up my books.
"Aren't you suppose to be in class?" I asked.
"No, I'm skipping." he replied."History is boring."
"I second that" I muttered. "Now I got to go since you made me late for math class and Mrs. Wilson isn't so generous." I said
"See you in Science and Art class Adalind." he said.
"How do you know my name and we have classes together?"
"Well."he replied "Your name is on your books and you never see me in class because I usally just skip."
"Hurray for you,got to go bye." I said while running down the hallway to class.

I slowly went in to class hoping that Mrs. Wilson was abscent but apparently luck wasn't on my side. I entered the class only to be greeted with the glaring face of Mrs. Wilson.
"Good morning,to you too mam ." I said,sarcasm dripping from my ever word.
"Your late Miss Shade"she replied , handing me a detention slip.
"Thanks for pointing out the obvious and yes i'll be there." I replied moving to my seat at the back of the classroom.
I plopped myself down in my chair then pulled my books out of my bag, hopping that the day will be over soon.
I took all the necessary notes and just as I was finished the bell rang, signalling the end of my torture. I then got up, put my maths book back in my bag then took out the needed books for my favorite subject class,English. I then made my way to English class , took my seat then begin to read my book until the rest of the class along with my English teacher Miss Cole began to file in.
"Good morning class." She said in an enthusiastic voice.
"Good morning Miss Cole." we replied.
"Today were gonna learn about Figures of Speech."she said.
And thats how the rest of the class went, with us listening and taking notes about:alliteration,simile,metaphor and the list goes on. Until the bell rang and we all rushed to the Cafeteria.

I quickly grabbed my lunch which was an apple,a Gatorade,and a slice of pizza. Unlike some other schools the food at my school was actually good. I then went to my table to be bombarded with questions frome Rose.
"Where have you been?"
"Didn't you see my text messages."she asked.
"Chill Rose."I replied "I saw your messages but while I was replying I charged into Carter Monroe and didn't get to finish."
"Carter Monroe!!"she shouted "You charged into the Carter Monroe."
"It was an accident Rose " I replied,rolling my eyes. "Dont make such a fuss out of it."
"Tell me everything,every last detail." She said .
And thats how half of my lunch time was taken up, by me telling Rose about my incident.
"What the actual fuck ." she shouted. "You two would make such a cute couple."
"Oh,hell no."I replied "Are you crazy."
"Tell me one good reason, why you guys cant be together " she said.
"Well , for one he's the school play boy and I will never trust him." "Two, I cant bother with anymore of Lydia who claims him as her property and three I dont even know the guy."
"Well isn't the point of a relationship  to get to know,trust and love each other.
"Rose we will never be anything, hell we aren't even friends."
"I'm sure you'll get to know each other,he's even in your last two class." She said.
"Was I only person ,who didn't know that."I asked her while frowning.
"If you ever paid attention instead of sleep,maybe you'd realize." she said.
"I don't sleep in class." I said
"Yes you do."she replied.
"How do you know this." I asked her.
"Cause am a good bestfriend."she said.
"Yea,yea whatever" I replied.
"Look see you later, the bell is gonna ring any minute now,laters Rose." I said.
"Laters Lola."she replied.

I then throwed away my trash then slowly made my way to Art class. It's not that I'm illiterate or anything nor am I straight A+ student. I'm just one of those students who does homework  but still hates school. That's exactly me.

Twenty minutes later I found myself dozing off in class,only to be interrupted by someone tapping me on the shoulder.
"What." I asked in a bored tone of voice. Turning around to find the smirking face of Carter Monroe. He must of seen my upset face for his smirk only got wider.

"You know,sleeping isn't allowed in class."he said.
_____________________________
What do you guys think about Rose and What about Lola and Carter. Remember to VOTE,COMMENT AND FALLOW guys.