Chapter 4

Tyler's POV

Message From Lexx:

Tell Sienna that you love her

Is she crazy? Tell Sienna I love her, really? I mean Sienna is beautiful, shit man she's gorgeous inside and out! But love? All of this because I didn't lock a damn door! I know everyone expects Sienna and I to be together forever but I see that there is a fifty percent chance of that happening and another fifty percent chance of me meeting someone richer and more beautiful. But in the mean time Sienna has all the qualities of "the perfect girl" as portrayed on TV and any teen series or movie! Perfect hair, teeth, beauty, style, popularity, and of course the perfect boyfriend! But in those dumb movies the "perfect" boyfriend always fucks up and ends up losing "The Perfect Girl" go figure! The differences between me and them are

1. They are actors

2. I'm way smarter! I mean yeah I didn't lock the door but my best friend caught me she's not gonna' tell anyone.

3. I'm not lo---

My phone vibrated interrupting my thoughts.

Message From Sienna

- Ty, we need to talk

Message to Sienna

- My thoughts exactly. No prob hunn, I'll be over later on tonight

Message From Sienna

Kk*

I grabbed my keys and made my way to the flower shop.

3. I'm not losing "My Perfect Girl" anytime soon

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sienna's POV

I took a deep breath and started thinking about what I'm going to say to once Ty got here.

How am I going to say it? How is he going to take it? What if he loses it?! What if he tries to blackmail me? What if he finds about me and Lex! BREATH Sienna BREATH! I took a deep breath! I don't know how to break up with people! Ty is my first boyfriend, usually I just date guys and when they try to get too serious i stop answering their calls and texts. Simple as that! But when I met Ty we instantly became like best friends. To be honest thats the only kind of love I have for him, I love him like a brother but I can't see us spending our lives together as lovers but definitely as friends, and I think he can understand that. If he can't then oh well our friendship isn't as strong as I thought it was.

*Mental Shrug*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lexii's POV

The drive back to Bianca's was silent. But somehow it was a comfortable silence. I didn't really have much to say though; I had so much on my mind. Should I have really told Tyler to still tell Sienna that he loves her even though I saw him making out with a big breasted bimbo? I know, I know that insult was so cliché but I can't think of any other name for her. But Tyler assured me that he didn't have sex with her but half of me believes that he didn't do it and the other half for some reason kind of thinks that Tyler would turn down some p*ssy, that's just not him. But he never used to be like that, he used to be the sweetest guy you could ever meet. Then he found out that his father has been having an affair for about 3 years. It broke his heart I've never seen him so torn apart before in my life. After a few months he quote on quote GOT OVER IT. His remedy of getting over something was sleeping with every girl with a pulse, then he met Sienna and they became extremely close after their hang-out sessions turned into make-out sessions they became a couple. After they became a couple I really started to believe that he had became the same loving Ty I grew up with and beat up mean Damien Black because he put glue on my seat and then shared cookies with me. To be honest I miss that Tyler, I would give anything just to have him back.