The Stall ⌛️⌚️

"Mom! I'm back and guess what!" I said with excitement. "What?" My mom murmured. "I got the money to pay you back! Isn't that a big surprise mom? Mom I need some water pronto, we worked in the hot sun mowing lawns all day!" I complained. I wonder if i act like I did a lot of hard work and complain she might let me keep the $100. "Mom do you not know how hard I worked? Of course you don't because I worked super hard, harder than anyone could ever work in there life! Now i know what a slave felt like. Mom this is my first allowance ever. I would like to keep this money for memories." I said hoping she wouldn't know what I was trying to do. "Alyla I know what your doing and you better stop because I work hard for my money too. Where does my money go? It gets spent on you and your sister and bills. I barely have time to use my money on myself because i'm continuously working hard trying to get money for you and your sister! You have the nerve to complain and try to keep your money! You should be ashamed of yourself! Go to your room and sleep! NOW!" She yelled. "Okay. Goodnight." I stuttered. "Wait, Mom I have a question. Am i still going to the meet and greet tomorrow?" I questioned. "I don't know we'll see." She replies. I know from past experience when a parent says we'll see that means yes, they're just to irritated or mad to say yes.