Chapter 1

A.N- Welcome one welcome all to the book you control by making a series of choices. Sure you can read what will happen from both or more choices and then decide. So I'm going to start it out slow for you mkay. Oh I suggest you all read Louder by @Hanisnotonfire07 basically gave me the idea of doing one of my own. So please go check that out. And if you read it already you know what I'm talking about.

You've recently moved to Beacon Hills with your parents. It was a comforting home and well spaced. "Sweet heart your mother and I are going to work we've left some money on the counter so you can order pizza or whatever delivers" your father said.

"But we literally just got here" you complain wishing to spend more time with your parents since they always work.

"I know but someone has to pay the bills" he said. You sigh.

"Alright" you say. Your mother works as a nurse in Beacon Memorial and your father- surprisingly you don't really know all you know is that he works with weaponry and things like that. They've both said good bye and you were once left alone in a house to yourself. What do I do now? You've asked yourself. [Go for a jog in the Preserve and get to know the area/or stay home and eat ice cream (flavor of your choice of course) while watching Netflix (Any of your favorite things you watch there) or YouTube or dance around and sing along to your favorite songs or other]

You've chosen to stay home and eat ice cream while watching Netflix or YouTube or dance around and sing along to your favorite songs or other (I don't know what you do)

Nerdiness: 55% Rebellious: 45%

To be honest you were too lazy to go out and too paranoid something might happen so you've to have a self party to which you didn't mind. There was money on the table and you were going to use it....uh eventually.

"Netflix/YouTube/Song/Other Time!" you cheered wearing your pajamas. (Whatever you wear for bed.) You had the time of your life. You went over to the kitchen silently complaining how you should've done it before sitting down on the sofa. (Favorite flavor goes here) and that's how you spent your night before going to sleep on the sofa with a pillow under your head and cover over you and some melted ice cream on the table.

You've chosen to Go for a jog in the Preserve and get to know the area

Rebellious: 55% Nerdiness: 45%

After changing into something more comfortable wise you head out and go for a jog in the Preserve. You've always found the woods to be calming and comfortable. You started to hum a song that you've heard recently. Since you've accidentally forgot your headphones at home but you did bring your phone. A branch cracks and you realize you've been out all day and it's turning dark out.

"Holy-" you cut yourself off seeing two boys around your age one with a flashlight the other spazzing out.

"What are you doing out here?!" the more pale one asked.

"I could ask you the same" you replied back. Soon enough you saw more flashlights and dogs.

"Hide" was the first thing that came to you and that's exactly what you did right behind a tree next to the one with floppy hair.

"Wait wait I know this one" the sheriff said. Did they always cause mischief? You ask.

"H-hey dad" he said. Oh that also explains it. You look over to Scott shortly before hearing them leave. Here you thought you should go home now and running seemed the quickest way so you dashed away from Scott. But thing is you are both going in the same direction to exit the Preserve. One loud howl made you freeze.