Chapter 2 part 2

A.N- Well then I have nothing more to say but I got something to ask how do you like it so far? Well that's all really.

Waking up to the bright ass sun wasn't on your list today not at all and I mean at all. [Stay home/Go to school]

You've chosen to stay home 1/2

You groaned at the pain shooting up from your leg and your upper body.

"Y/N stay home today" your mother said coming in your room. You were happy. So you basically said fuck it school can wait.

"Ok" you said slowly turning on your side so you could face her being careful with your leg.

"How is your leg feeling?" she asked. [A bit better/Horrible I feel like I'm dying!]

You've chosen A Bit Better: "It's doing ok-ish" you say. She smiled. "Well that's good" she said kissing your head.
You've chosen Horrible I Feel Like I'm Dying:
You groaned at her. "Horrible I feel like I'm doing to die of overwhelming pain" you said pouting. She half smiled. "I'm going to go get those pain killers" she said.

You've chosen to go to school

You were about to stand up but you ended up getting caught in your sheets and started to frail your way out causing you to slip out of bed with a thud. Good thing though you didn't land on your bad leg.

"I heard a thud are you ok?" your father asked looking all around the room before finding you on the floor.

"Just great you know how me and Casper don't get along so he pushed me out of bed" you say sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.

"Sometimes I forget your not a morning person" he said. You pulled a bitch face. You only learned from the greatest Sam Winchester.

"Ya think?" you asked.

"So why are you getting out of bed. Don't you want to stay home?" he asked.

"We'll see how I survive the day if the pain becomes too much I'll call you or mom/ma/mama/mother" you say. (I don't know how you would call your mother so that's your options I am so sorry if the way you call your mother is up there my bad don't come at me with some pitched Forks and torches I apologized you can't hurt me). Once your father finally left you went up to your closet.

Choice One: