Second~ Accident

Taro Yamada POV
I woke up with a yawn and looked at the time and saw it was 7:45. "Crap! I overslept!!" With that, I jumped out of bed, and ran to the bathroom, wash my face, and brush my teeth and hair. After that, I quickly changed into my school uniform, grabbed my cell phone and bag and ran down the stairs, my parents are already at work and my sister left, her school starts an hour before mine.

After grabbing a peice of toast I grabbed my house keys and money for lunch. And ran out the door but not before locking it.
And ran full speed to school, the entrance ceremony was yesterday so that is good.

I was so lost in my thought's that I didn't know I was at the school until I crashed into someone. We both went done, groaning in pain.

I looked down and saw that I crashed into Budo Mausta from a Martial Arts Middle School, and my classmate. But what shocked me was that, I was straddling him.

I jumped off him as quickly as I can, while repeatedly saying that I was very sorry, while I offered him a hand. He looks up, and his eyes look like a glare until he sees me and his whole face softens and he takes my hand and says, "It's no problem, accidents happened." Then the bell to go to class rang and we both ran to our lockers and changed our shoes before going to our home room, Class 1-1 and sat in our seats.