Brothers Free, Pawns Enslaved: Misery's Story Part One

I'm gonna lend Misery my text for these. Why? Because why not? Anyways, I'm out.

Neutrality and I walk into an ice cream parlor, hiding our auras. "Whatcha getting bro?" Neutrality asks.

Neutrality is free, unlike me. I am but the author's pawn. I don't truly exsist. Neutrality and I were once brothers. When the emotions were scattered, we ended up in the same place. We grew up together, and looked out for eachother, but that was a long time ago.

I'll take a cone.

"Two cones bud," Neutrality smiles at the person working. We get our cones and leave.

"So," I ask, "how do you feel about the incident with the Bloody Barron?"

"I'm kinda mad," Neutrality explains, "but not really. I mean, the author seems to have things under control so, I'm sure things are gonna be fine. I'm going to help Devil however I can though. It's what he would have wanted."

I wanna tell him. I wanna tell him the Barron is still alive, but I can't. The author stops me. I sigh. I'm not free, I don't exsist, and at this rate, I'm going to fade. I can tell him what Devil's planning so I'll do that.

Devil's planning to kill the readers, and we both know that's a bad idea.

"Well," Neutrality explains, "I'm not gonna do that unless they do something truly horrible."

Like what?

"Well, there's the unforgivable sin, killing Peter, if they kill you I'll probably do something, but yknow, I don't think that's possible."

Why not?

"Because, they haven't refused to die, and if they don't, then they'll miss their chance and this world's fate will be sealed."