Chapter Four.

I'm walking to Head Mistress's office to be briefed on what is my next assignment assumingly. Im standing outside her office, but before I could knock on the door it's swung open by. a guard Terrance carrying limp Omega Teresa, I walk inside and sit down.

" Morning, Delilah, I'm happy to tell give you some good news. Soon sweetheart you will be Immortal. Mr. Persi has been successful with one subject in his organization, with the terms of having to go on a mission with one of his men and a arranged marriage for you and the one of the men in his organization in exchange he will transform you Immortal. " She grinned happy as ever.

We will be attending a ball in two days, where you will meet your new mission partner, and will leave the next day. She went into her closet and grabbed a big black garment bag, unzipping it she exposed the dress to me. I nod my head and and take the dress from her. I lower my head and she dismisses me. I bite back a yell of frustration as I go to my room in the Manor. I swing open the door with a very loud bang and toss the dress on the bed. I storm out of the room and into my own training room. I lock myself inside and let the anger go.

Arranged Marriage?
A mission?
Finally becoming Immortal..
Am I capable of.... Love?
Being Immortal means Freedom
So many questions ran through my mind.. For hours all I did was train and eventually become lost in thought. When I come back to my senses, I'm laying on my back in the middle of the floor. I get up and make my way through the halls, I look to the clock at the end of the dark hallway..
I was in there the whole time, which means Head Mistress will be surely looking for me. I make my way there and shes silently sitting on my bed.

" I expected for you to be gone for a little while but you disrespect me by being late? I have to have you prepped and ready in measly hours! Shower and meet me in room 5r in 45 minutes" She fussed and walked out.

I close my room door and strip of my training suit and make my way into the shower.

I take care of everything and walk out, throwing on my robe I walk to room 5r. When I get there Head Mistress is waiting along with a few maids, and they soon get started.

.x -- x.

I'm dressed and ready to go. I look beautiful but my dark soul still is inside and I intend on showing it tonight. In a matter of thirty minutes, I'm escorted past all of the woman and girls here in the organization, into a black sleek limousine. Once Head Mistress and I are inside we set out on our destination. The whole way she prepped me on my behavior and my attitude. Giving me her. " rules " , but I think tonight I'll be going by my own. She informed me that my " wedding " will be a weeks time after I return from my mission, also that my suiter while be the man accompanying me on the mission

~ 2 Hours Later.

We've arrived at Persi Ramon's huge home, himself and a very handsome chocolate male stands next to him in a nice neat suit, along with clean cut features and very kept up hygiene, twinkling eyes that seem so familiar, and strong broad body and chest I'd love to run my hands down.

" Get a fucking grip bitch" I growl to myself.

Head Mistress exits the limousine and I walk by her side, right up to Persi and me assuming the man that I'm going to marry. I keep my eyes down and curtesy as a greeting, and Head Mistress speaks.

"Persi, Nice to meet you. " She smiles

" Like Wise Sandra " He retorts.

" Oh beautiful Delilah you look gorgeous, meet Messiah your to be husband " He smiles as Head Mistress forces me towards me him.

In seconds my brain is scattered, my pulse has risen and my adrenaline is starting to race. I hid the sign of sign of recognition and surprise. I look Messiah in his eyes, and almost lose it. That's why he's so familiar, I've knew this nigga since I was in fucking diapers.

" Madam, Sir if you don't mind I'll take Delilah to get a drink and to get more acquainted with her " He says and god his voice makes my knees weak.

He takes my hand and leads me away into the mansion. We don't speak until we have our drinks and we're making our way upstairs. Once inside a room, that definitely has to be his. I walk straight to the patio and sit down.

"Did you know? "I asked looking deep within the night sky.

"No, I was taken months after that witch sold you " He responded.

" What happened to my father? " I almost choked on my words.

" He died before I was taken and was buried in the cemetery next to your mother " He answered my question withoit hesitation.

My heart dropped and I let out a small laugh, trying to hold back the monster within me.

" What did they do to you Lilah? "He asked coming from behind me running is fingers through my hair.

" I should be asking you that your immortal " I stood and faced.

" Don't do that Delilah, soon you'll be too and we are to be married " He said.

" Am I to be a house wife, mother, or still a killing machine?" I asked.

"You'll be my woman, my wife, my heart, my responsibility. We will take down the organization and after you will be my lethal house wife and mother to my sons. " He grabbed me and held me to his chest.

I found no words to say so I said none and wrapped my arms around him.

"Since we were little, I knew you'd be my wife, no I never expected it to be this way but I knew I'd call you mine " He said and kissed my lips.

Our simple kiss turned hot and steamy until we were rudely interrupted by a girl I recognized as Anne from my organization. I move possessively in front of him. I see a fear take over her figure, I take a step towards her in my heels and a hand on waist holds me on place.

" Leave us " Messiah tells Anne, but the monster inside wants blood.

My waist is gripped harder, and a hushed whispered is spoken into my ear.

" Amelia stop it " Messiah breathed into my ear.

I've loved Messiah since before I could remember, our mothers and fathers were bestfriends, our fathers ran and dominated the drug trade until Messiah's father died protecting his wife and child, soon after my mother died, not long after Messiah's mother fell into depression, leaving only then my father becoming sick, me being taken and lastly my fathers death.

I instantly calm down and I'm lead into the bedroom and out the door.

I look up to Messiah, and his eyes are on me.

" Time to shine hm? " I smiled at him.
He smiled back and took my hand leading me down the hall to the staircase.