Chapter Six

Waking up at 9am, Messiah and I get ready by 9:45. We are hand in hand being escorted by General Anne and Commander Levi to the meeting where we will be briefed on our mission. When we get there we sit next to one another, and we look up to see Head Mistress and Persi with huge smiles sitting right across from us. We sit down and Messiah gives a reassuring squeeze of my leg just as Persi speaks " Delilah, I've been notified that last night you began and completed the transformation into being immortal". Messiah growled low as he I'm guessing thought about what happened last night. I nodded in response and caught the folder Sandra slid across the table to me.

" This is all the known information on the Coscino's , we know that the they have destroyed both of your families but do not let your old lives get in the way of the mission. Finish the mission and leave asap. No distraction, no games, kill them and return to declare us and our armies #1. " Head Mistress looks me dead in the eye. Messiah's hand unto my leg gripping hating the way she talked to me . " Of course Head Mistress" I lower my gaze biting back a growl .

" Someone's coming, who else has been invited ?" Messiah asks obvisouly hearing the ragged breathing and heavy footsteps . We stand and face the door , just as the door slams into the walls .

" SANDRA !" Feliz burst through the door.

Sandra stands quickly, shock running through her body like poison in her veins .  

" Hello Darling , I missed you much  I was just getting to send off our  lovely Harmony and be on my way home to you ... w..what brings you here my sweet ? " She forced out with a tight voice .

  " Sandra , your a liar .. you sent Kayleigh to kill me .... but instead she's in the dungeon dying slowly . "  My body went rigid, he's gonna try something .  

Messiah leans into me, unnoticably trying to push me behind him .  Feliz has grounded his leg , tightened his body and cracked his knuckles . Just as he jumps , I'm around Messiah ,over the table standing in front of Mistress.  Mid air I catch him by the throats slamming him into the table , closely on my shoulder making my movements limited with a slower reaction I take a kick to the jaw sending me stumbling back with Mistress behind me . My eyes flicker and my rage  grows, " Orders Mistress ?" I hold on to the last bit of sanity. A dead silence washes over the room , my anger only growing .. " Kill him Delilah " Sandra croaks out . 

Anger replaced with fear spreads through Felix's face . In seconds I'm at his throat slamming his head into the wall. He's frailing and his breathing is shallowing .. I toss him through the window not bothering to even check  on the dead man , I take my seat and gather my composure .

" Mistress... Sir ? Are we done here ?" I ask .
" You both are dismissed " Persi said tightly . " Be on your way ".

Now the mission starts...