Chapter Five.

At the ball we became the cold blood killers we are. I stayed at his side, his arm possessively around my waist.  The men and women from our organizations fraternizing, and Sandra, Felix, Persi,  and platinum blond that's obviously his whore.  After greeting everyone, and accepting our congratulations, a male that is about 5 feet 11 inches, stops me and Messiah's dance and asks for my hand. With a annoyed glance and reassuring squeeze of my hand and places me into his hands.  We dance with no words at first, until he leans close to ear.

" Do you know who I am? " He askes.
"Do you know who I am?" I grin.
" Oh yes Amy I do"  He smiles back.
Only two people called me that ever, Messiah and his brother Carter..
" Oh lasagna, what a pleasure to see you again. "I held back a smile.

Messiah's brother name is Lejon Carter King. He hated his name so everyone called him Carter, but as a kid I called him lasagna.

He quickly scoffed, and started heading towards my handsome fiancè.
" I see you still have jokes Amelia" He said bowing slightly and handing me over to Messiah.

Messiah takes my hand and leads me to the stage. Spot lights are on us and Messiah is given the mic.

" Hello, for those do not know me I am Messiah King, and this is my fiancè Delilah Xanders. We are uniting to combine and strengthen two powerful organizations to make us a unbeatable force and to make bigger and better goals as one unit. We are the example, strive to be the best of the best, it takes blood, sweat, and tears to accomplish but if you have the power you all can accomplish anything.  Also Delilah and myself also would like to announce ourselves as the leaders of the now combined organization , we will take down the Coscino's and end the ever lasting blood bath that has caused many of your dear friends to never return. " He gave his speech and the crowd roared, everyone except Carter, Messiah and I.

Who are the Coscino's?
I'll definitely be finding out later.
Persi and Head Mistress Sandra, has taken the mic and are making announcements. Not bothering to stay we leave and relieve ourselves to his room.

Once inside he strips me of my dress away and slips his shirt on me, he undresses himself while I get into bed. Soon gets in with me.

" Who are the Coscino's? " I asked

" Baby, you don't need to know " He said turning away from me.

" What!? Tell me,....TELL ME MESSIAH! "
I yelled at him.

His body went stiff, his pulse speeds up , he turns and his eyes are pitch black.

" They killed our parents Amelia. They murdered my father,murdered your mother,poisened your father, and raped and strangled my mother to death " His black eyes stared into mine.

I processed what he just told me, and all I saw was red.

- Author's Pov-

Delilah and Messiah destroyed the whole room, they were locked and bolted inside, from the other side all you could hear was snarling, crashing, loud thumps, screams, grunts, and heavy breathing.

~ 3am...

All noise from the room has ceased for atleast a hour, Sandra sends in. General Aria to check the room. She steps out and tells them that they are out cold. Sandra and Persi step inside the room, to find Messiah and Delilah in the middle of the room, surrounded by the shattered glass from the broken window and door to the patio, the shattered head board, broken lamps, broken dresser, everything was destroyed. They leave and the scientists carry out Delilah and guards carry out a out cold Messiah.

Messiah is strapped down to the metal table and so is Delilah. As soon as they inject her with the Immortal serum, a loud ear piercing scream fills the room, her body arches and the scream don't stop. Screams and the yells of a very pissed off Messiah filled the room.

" No! She's not ready! " He yelled straining against the straps.

With more failed attempts, her heart slows and her breathing stops. Messiah's restraints are broken and he's by her side. Holding the most precious thing in the world to him, praying she'll breath.

" Please baby, come on make it " He stares at her pale face.

In seconds her eyes are open but they are no longer the light brown, they are now a grey filled with life.   She jumped into his arms and he fell from the bed but only held her tighter.

Nothing more matters to them, they are Immortal finally.  The doctors come in and check her. Unexpected the doctor pulls a gun out and before Messiah could react fired a shot supposed right into her skull. When everyone looked at her, she was unfazed by it and was staring at Messiah waiting for those pesky doctors to be done.  When they were all done and officially pronouced Immortal, Messiah picked Delilah up bridal style and took out of the house and into their new house.

  When they were all done and officially pronouced Immortal, Messiah picked Delilah up bridal style and took out of the house and into their new house

Delilah

The pain I had endured was terrifying, unbearable, but the monster within me loved it. I felt more then emotionally attached to Messiah now, I felt as if we were one. He took me from the Ramon's household to our own home. I laid in his arms while he carried me up the stairs to our bedroom. California King Bed,  two very deep walk in closets, and they rest was all beautiful but all I really wanted was to be with him.  We stripped of all our clothes, and as he wrapped his arms around my waist I remembered what he informed me of. My body went stone cold and stiff, I faught back with the monster inside fighting for control until out of nowhere I feel a strange pleasure on my kitten. When I come back to reality Messiah is between my legs, sucking and kissing on my sex. He blows his warm breath on my pearl, causing a sensation I've never felt before to make it's way up into my spine making me arch my body... At a lost for words, all I can do is listen to the words in between the kissing and sucking on me.

" Baby..they'll... pay... for.. what... they... did...to us...their..... blood ...will be...splattered as we... kill them one by one "He said taking me over the edge and releasing my orgasm. With one last kiss and a long prolonging slurp, he leaves me going into the bathroom.  I pull the cover back over my body and let myself quickly drift off into a finally peaceful sleep.

Messiah

After pleasing my woman I went to take a very cold shower,before I took her right their and then. When I was finished I dried off and she was asleep , as I expected.. She better sleep well because we have a very important day tomorrow.