Kiss Me Kiss Me

I woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes rising from the kitchen downstairs. My instincts kicked in and I sprinted down the stairs, skidding into the kitchen and fell on my bum not realising I had my fluffy socks on.

I could hear chuckling from above as I looked up to see Luke standing over me with a apron on and a hand stretched out to help me up.
I gladly reached for his hand and he pulled me up from the floor causing me to crash into his chest. I could feel his muscle under his shirt as I pushed myself away from him with bright red cheeks.

"You seemed eager this morning" he smiled and turned around to continue making pancakes. "I like pancakes" I smiled and sat on the kitchen side watching him "oh do you guys have chocolate sauce? I love chocolate sauce on my pancakes!" He pulled out the the pancakes and placed them on a plate, he then moved between my legs and leant forward. I thought he was going to kiss me or something strange  but to my relief he didn't, instead he opened the cupboard and pulled out chocolate sauce and maple syrup.

He stayed between my legs for a minute just staring at me, I did feel a little uncomfortable but I let him stay there "thank you for letting me stay here, I really can't go back home. Not now" I whispered.  He pulled me into a hug, I rested my he'd on his shoulder as he comforted me. Our hug was interrupted by someone clearing their throat, it was Ashton "You guys didn't wait for long" he chuckled. I couldn't help but blush as I pushed Luke away and slid off of the side.

I sat at the breakfast bar when footsteps were heard coming down the stairs and in entered a grumpy Calum who was holding his stomach. "Are you okay?" Ashton asked him as Calum sat down.

"No, I was woken up to someone running out of my room, stepping on me in the process" he glared at me so I gave him an apologetic smile, then mouthed "sorry." "But it doesn't matter, I'm hungry" he sat down next to me and patted my leg as a sign of acceptance.

It didn't take long for Michael to come strolling down the stairs with his red hair sticking up in ever direction possible. "Morning" he murmured before dumping himself into another empty seat. "Morning" we all replied but in a happier tone. "So what are you guys doing today?" I asked as Luke handed me a plate with a stake of pancakes on it.
"We will be writing new songs hopefully" Ashton announced. "If we have the inspiration" Michael chipped in with a sad time. "I already have an idea" Calum said raising his hand in the air as if to celebrate the idea.

The guys nodded and soon enough ever one was eating their breakfast. Whilst eating I was trying to work out what I was going to do today as I don't want to go home and I don't want to get in their way. "Urghhh" I moaned causing stares to come my way, I stared back at the four boys and for some reason they started to laugh.
"What's so funny?" I asked in annoyance. "We can't keep a straight face when we stare at people" Luke chuckled, I frowned at him and then at the rest of them.

We had eventually finished our pancakes and we're now sitting in the front room, they were scribbling on notepads, biting their pens when they stopped.

"I HAVE ONE!!" Calum shouted as he held the paper up with a grin.
"What's it called?" Michael asked as he reached for the piece of paper. "Broken Home, I wrote it after hearing Daisy's story, I hope you don't mind" he looked at me with hope in his eyes and I didn't want to shoot him down, plus I would have a great group singing a song they wrote about me "it's fine" I said and smiled at him.

"The song starts like this" he paused and then started to sing the lyrics "They would yell, they would scream, they were fighting it out
She would hope, she would pray, she was waiting it out
Holding onto a dream
While she watches these walls fall down
Sharp words like knives, they were cutting her down
Shattered glass like the past, it's a memory now
Holding onto a dream
While she watches these walls fall down

Hey mom, hey dad
When did this end?
Where did you lose your happiness?
I'm here alone inside of this broken home
Who's right, who's wrong
Who really cares?
The fault, the blame, the pain's still there
I'm here alone inside of this broken home, this broken home." I clapped after he had finished and the guys nodded in agreement. "It is great! I love it so much emotion" I said as I grabbed the paper to read the rest of the lyrics.

For the rest of the day we all sat around talking and getting to know each other. We started to drink later on in the day to relax a little more "Daisy, truth or dare?" A giggle Ashton asked as he point the bottle he held in his hand at me. "Truth" I replied and set my bottle down on the table, I was currently sitting next to Calum and Luke. "Okay, if you could pick any one of us to date, who would it be?" Ashton continued.

I just blinked at him, trying to think about who to pick, I mean I have my favourites but I wouldn't be able to pick "I wouldn't date anyone, I like you all and I know it would be great to date a superstar but I don't want to date right now" I replied to him with a small smile.

"Okay my turn, Luke, truth or dare?" Michael asked. "Dare" Luke answered in a tone that made it seem like he didn't want to play. "I dare you to kiss Daisy" Michael squealed with excitement. I looked at Luke who shrugged it off and lent into me, no warning what-so-ever. Our lips met and we started to kiss, his lips moved in perfect sync with mine as we kissed for a good few minutes. "You're a good kisser" he smirked. "You're not to bad yourself" I sassed.

"Okay Calum, truth or dare?" I asked him and he looked at me "truth" he said. "Booo" guys all said together. "Okay, have you ever dated a fan" I asked. "No" he replied simply and then looked away. What's gotten into him.

"Okay Daisy I have another one for you, but this time I want you to kiss Calum and tell us who is the better kisser out of him and Luke" Ashton started to giggle as he spoke and my mouth dropped. I looked over to Calum and he seemed okay with it, he made the first move by leaning in. I met his lips half way and we started to kiss, I could feel his tongue graze my bottom lip and it felt amazing.

Once we stopped I pretended to stroke my imaginary beard "hmm" i looked at them both and sighed "they were both great!" I smiled stuck my tongue out at Ashton.

We played the game for a few more hours, the drunker we got the stranger the game became. "Right that's my limit I'm off to bed" I announced and was followed upstairs by Calum. We entered his room and I collapsed on the bed on the floor, he fell onto his bed. "Good night Calum" I slurred and turned my head to face him. "Good night Daisy" he smiled and we both fell asleep.