Just Another Day as Ladybug

Ladybug stomped her foot down upon the chain, listening to the loud clink as it shattered. The black-and-purple butterfly emerged from its remains and fluttered into the night sky.

"No more evil doing for you, little akuma," Ladybug exclaimed as she swung her yoyo and captured the creature. She released the pure white butterfly into the the darkness.

"Bye bye, little butterfly" she said gently before clearing up the mess left by the supervillain.

Ladybug and Chat Noir did a victory fist bump before calling up the police and comforting the victim.

As Chat knelt next to the the boy, Ladybug trudged over to the police car, yawning as she did so. She spoke with the officer, half asleep, her brain slow to register.

She jumped as she felt Chat's hand on her shoulder, calming down once she realized it was him.

"I'll handle this, M'Lady," his voice was gentle as he led her away from the cop car. "You should go home and get some sleep. You're about to collapse. Besides: your Miraculous is running low."

Ladybug yawned again. "Are you sure you don't need me to help?"

Chat Noir smiled. "It's all good. Go ahead."

Ladybug nodded drowsily. "Okay then. Thank you. "

Her partner winked. "Anytime. Goodnight, Bugaboo. Sweet dreams."

Too exhausted to respond, Ladybug hurried home, detransforming just as she landed in her room. She checked the time. 2:37. Well, at least she'd be going to bed at a better time than yesterday night, at least.

"Here, Tikki." Marinette tossed a croissant to her sleepy kwami and flopped onto her bed.

"Thanks, Marinette. You did a great job tonight. Now get some sleep. You deserve it." Tikki whispered, but the baker's daughter was already fast asleep.