4

I sighed in relief, turning to see the world around me. It seemed so peaceful and quiet. I could feel strength radiating from this world, yet it seemed so empty. I paced around, running my finger on the trees in amazement. 

Suddenly, the world began to shake uncontrollably and wires shot out of the ground. I shrieked, thinking that Error was after me, and ran off into the woods. I stumbled on one of the wires, falling face-first into the roots of a tree. My two front teeth fell out of my mouth as I got up with my hand over my lips. Blood slowly seeped through my fingers as I got up and continued to run. I panted, feeling dizzy as I leaned up against a tree. I pulled out my paintbrush and cleaned off my hand with it's bristles. The tip was stained with my blood, I sighed as I painted two teeth back into my mouth.

There were voices now. "I own you!" A man's voice roared. I looked frantically from behind the tree to see a sort of demon facing two other people. My jaw dropped as I recognized the two people. They were....me..? One was wounded, laying against another tree. Wings came out of her back and were resting on the ground. The second one painfully resembled Error. I shuddered at the thought of it. Wires were twirled around her fingers and hands. They wrapped themselves around the demon's body.

She shook as she shot wires through his body. The man yowled in pain over all the discord around us as he was torn literally to bits by the wires. I gasped quietly in shock. The Error-me glitched several times after the demon died before falling down, glitching and bleeding even more. The one with wings winched in pain as she crawled over to the one who killed the demon. "Pixel, what...why...?" The Angel girl looked down in horror at the other me.

Her eyes were closed but she still spoke quietly. "I ha-a-ad to." I felt as if I was being torn apart as I watched her die. She let out a sigh as her soul came out of her. My eyes widened to see it was completely black. "But...a black soul...how does she feel?" I questioned quietly to myself. The girl's face slightly moved in a small smile before she went limp.

Angel-me slowly took "Pixel" 's soul. I watched in wonder as rays of light weaved around her with our counterpart's soul. The light wrapped around her whole figure. Then, it carefully became smaller until I was the only one in the destroyed world once more. I put my hand gingerly against the tree I was hiding behind. The dark, partly glowing dust of the demon covered the clearing where only Pixel's dead body remained. I slowly tip-toed over to her as the glitches around her still glitched. I kneeled down to inspect the person. They were exactly like me, just Error-y.

"Wh-wh-wh-what happened to her!!!" I swirled around, my heart racing to find Error standing behind me with his hands in fists. My eyes widened in fear and I began to shake. "Please, it wasn't me." I begged as Error slowly stepped forward. He furrowed his bone brows in anger, pointing a finger at me. "I'm giving you one chance to run before I destroy you and everything you care about." Error hissed. A small tear ran down my face and I quickly opened a portal into my home world.

A/N

Just to let everyone know, the two alternate versions of Reader are some of my OCs in a part of another book I was writing, but on the word from my laptop, not Wattpad. If you want to read it, I'm just warning you, it's awful. Also I had originally published the first part of it on Wattpad, but deleted it....I'm not sure why.