6

I slowed down to a stop. There were so many roads and paths here, I could never keep track of where I was. "Hey!" A boney hand grabbed my shoulder and I swirled around to face Fresh. "That was so unradical! I was afraid you were hurt! What's up with the bad mood?" The skeleton asked me. I wiped a tear off my face. "Please, I can't stay here. This isn't my world, I don't want to have anyone hurt because of me." "Babe, what do you mean?" Fresh asked. "It's Error, he's after me. If he finds me here, I'm sure this world will be destroyed." Tears streamed down my face and I held onto his jacket sadly. I hung my head.

Fresh stayed quiet and gently pet my head. "Hey, babe, don't worry....I, uh, I understand." He scratched the back of his skull awkwardly. "I've heard of this Error dude, he's pretty bad." I nodded my head. "I must go, but I promise I'll come back. Fresh, this was the funnest I've ever had in my entire life, here with you." I smiled and he smiled back. "I'm glad to hear that." I let go of him and we both stood there for and awkwardly long moment. I sighed and pulled out my paintbrush which instantly grew to it's normal size.

The skeleton watched in both wonder and shock as I opened a portal into a new world. "Goodbye." I said quietly. I slowly walked through the portal, only to be caught by the wrist at the last moment. "Wait, before you go...what's your name?" Fresh asked me. My eyes widened and I slowly stepped back out. "Just remember me as...as...." I thought carefully. I didn't have a name at all, no one ever named me. "Y...Y/N." I said thoughtfully as I stared at the large ink stain on my dress. Fresh smiled. "Heh, okay then, Y/N." I nodded with a smile before jumping through the portal.

I was relieved to end up back in the familiar white void I called home. Sighing, I let myself land backwards on the floor. "Amazing." I said quietly to myself. That was all I could think of. It described everything today. Error attacking me, the tensity of battling for the first time in my life. Meeting Fresh. Everything was so perfect and amazing.