7

So days passed after that which turned into months, then years. I continued to explore different AUs, making a few ones of my own and occasionally having a face-off with Error or smaller glitches that were wandering.

But, in every single universe I found something beautiful and special about it. It made my heart leap with joy to find that there were so many wonderful humans and monsters in the world. While exploring, I was also able to learn more about Pixel and the alternate Angel-me I had seen in the first AU I fell into. 

Pixel was Error's accomplice, which explained her appearance. Apparently, she had received a new ability where she was able to reset herself after destroying an entire world and stealing the soul of that place's Frisk.

The angel-me was named Colleen and apparently the 'original' as they call her. She came from the original Undertale along with her sibling [Insert Your Sibling/Imaginary Sibling Name]. She saved the world a couple times and has become an ideal hero to everyone. I talked to her a few times too. Apparently, there are only three of 'us', meaning Pixel, Colleen, and I are the only alternates of each other. 

With Ink gone, I sort of became the replacement. Pixel was a second error to destroy, and she had buzzed into existence just as I was created in order to maintain balance. and I was the successor of Ink. But, because of the irregularity (Error still resides as the main destroyer) Colleen ended up as a medium for us. 

As for that demon-dude, he's a bit harder to explain. He was a huge, evil being that was built on the destruction of universes. Error somehow learned that Ink was supposedly dead and decided to jump on the opportunity to envelope all worlds in mass destruction. Ironically, he met Pixel while tearing up one of the worlds, and she offered to team up with him until they were the only things left to destroy. Together, they destroyed twice as fast. However, Pixel has grown a tad bit greedy and began to build and engineer mini glitches. They were hardly noticeable, just creatures that began popping up all over the place for no reason and ever so slowly tore away at the fabric of existence. But, then they began to grow in numbers, and the process was sped up much faster. It became so out of hand that the creatures lost things to feed off and destroy, so they started destroying themselves. Once so many were destroyed, they left behind their tiny souls that only made up a mere fraction of a real soul. 

Somehow, these souls merged together and created a real soul once enough worlds had been taken down. And so from there, this giant demon-thing was born. It was a pure evil killing machine. Anyways, this demon began to also develop feelings and intelligence as it destroyed, and formed it's own organization. It only allowed glitches and 'real monsters' such as Horror Sans work with him. 

Pixel and Colleen both eventually heard of him. Pixel, being the dastardly error she was, flocked right to this demon and joined him. Colleen, on the other hand, formed her own organization to stop him. After some time, the demon wanted the souls of his followers to gain strength, and Pixel refused. She put up a pretty good fight against this dude, but only narrowly escaped with her life. By a stroke of luck, she was found and rescued by Colleen's group and decided she'd help them fight the demon off. 

Hence, they fought him and what I saw, happened. 

Aside from the strange and complicated background about this entire war that didn't even hurt me in the end...There was another strange thing I heard. There are stories of another monster who apparently was never reset after all the chaos. No one knew why, but hopefully he was only sent to the wrong AU and was trapped or something. But, for some reason, I always felt some sort of connection to this person whenever someone spoke of him...

Besides exploring and meeting all the alternate versions of the monsters and humans, I loved the most to visit Fresh.

A/N

I feel almost guilty for going back and fixing things right after I decided I wouldn't be doing anything in this fandom. This chapter always did bug me, though, and I really wanted to fix it once I came up with a good explanation for the crap that my writer's block left you guys with. Consider this my gift that I mentioned I wanted to give to you guys for being so positive and kind about my choices! ^-^

A/N Again

I edited this yet again because it bugged me that much. I'm writing another book with more detail about Pixel, so I just 'needed' to fix this first.