Chapter One- Moving In

*Katniss pov*

I am moving to Michigan where my mom, dad, and sister live. I am moving into a house down the road so I can walk to go see my sister my mom and my dad. There are two cute guys living next door to me. One has blonde hair blue eyes and the other has brown hair and gray eyes like me.

*The next day*

I trip and fall on the ground because of the stairs leading to the door. Peeta (the guy with the blonde hair and blue eyes.) comes and helps me move all my stuff into the house and he makes me cookies. The cookies are so good because he's a really good cook.

Then Gale (the guy with the brown hair and gray eyes) walks in and asks what happened. I tell him everything. We all talk about life and eat cookies and then we make more and make a mess of my kitchen. I then say that I have to go to the bathroom. Then I left the room, smiling like a fool.

*Peeta pov*

Katniss then goes to the bathroom, so Gale and I start to clean up the kitchen. We then sit on the couch and watch the rest of the Michigan game.

*Katniss pov*

I walked into the kitchen to see that Peeta and Gale had cleaned it, then walking into the living room to see both of them watching the Michigan game... Of course! So then I jump up and scare them.

Gale throws a pillow at my face and yells...

"What was that for?"

"For my entertainment," I said, smirking.

Then we have the most epic pillow "war" ever. Peeta and I teamed up and cornered Gale and hit him with the pillow tell he falls to the ground.

Then he gets up and I run up the stairs... But I being clumsy, trip on the last step.

Gale runs and up and hits me right in the face. Then I slide down the stairs and run right into Peeta.

He hugs me when Gale runs up Peeta then hits him with a pillow right in the bad spot.

Gale falls to the ground crying. Peeta and I then can't stop laughing.

We all go and sit on the couch and talk about your hobbies. Peeta says that he loves to bake and that his parents own a bakery. Gale says that he loves hunting. I say that I love to sing... But not that I don't like to around people.

"We should go have a picnic!" Peeta said, out of the blue. "I can make the bread."

"I can make a good sandwich... I guess." I said while getting up.

"I have meat for the sandwiches!" Gale said, not taking his eyes off the TV.

"Cool, let's all meet back here right before," Peeta said, leaving... What a great day.