Chapter 23

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL EXPLOITATION AND DRUG DEAL

Alex sat in the silence of his living room while still replaying the kiss he shared with Scott. He wasn't sure if he was starting to have feelings for him all over again, but he felt this funny feeling every time he replayed the kiss in his head. He didn't want to feel this way towards Scott again, not after what happened last time. He was a jackass that broke his heart, and he never wanted to go back to him. But now, that jackass was starting to fall for him now. He kissed him, that's gotta mean something!

Then he suddenly remembered the love triangle between him and the boys. He did already clear up the entire thing with him, he said he didn't want any of them. Which was true, but now there's Scott. And Mason...he forgot he had chlamydia now. It must be really hard on him finding out that he had such a terrible disease. He must really hate his dad now. His life was beginning to spiral out of control now. Who knew going to an all-boy private school would bring so much drama in his life.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and wondered who could be there. He was sure that he didn't call anyone to come over here. Then when he opened it, he saw someone that he hoped he'd never see again. Someone who he wish had never been part of his past. And there she was, standing right on his doormat.

"Hi Alex! Remember me?!" she said with her annoyingly obnoxious voice.

"Hey Samantha." Alex said in a monotonous tone.

"How are you?! Did you miss me?!" Samantha said, this time her voice even more obnoxious.

"No, I didn't. So please leave." Alex replied in an angered tone.

"Don't use that tone with me! You know it makes me wanna..."

Oh god, here it comes.

She started bursting out in tears. Her mouth opened up to make a loud and shrill noise that was even scarier than a dinosaur's roar.

"God! Sam! Stop, I mean I'm super happy to see you." Alex lied.

Suddenly the tears stopped and her mouth closed to stop roaring. As she wiped a tear from her eye, she said "Really?"

"Yup." Alex replied with a monotonous tone.

"Oh goodie!" Samantha said and hugged Alex tight enough to make all the blood burst from his veins.

"What are you doing here?" Alex asked.

"I came to see if you'd wanna go on a date with me." Samantha replied.

Oh god, not this again. Alex swore he told her before. Back in elementary school, Alex dated Samantha to cover up the fact that he was gay. People in his elementary school had constantly talked about how bad being gay was, and they were starting to figure out that Alex was "one of them". So he dated Samantha as a cover up. The only problem was that Samantha doesn't know that he's gay. Which explains why she was standing at his doorstep, asking him out on a date. Alex knew that he had to come out to her, but he had a feeling that she wouldn't take it well.

"Sam," Alex began, "um, here's the thing. I'm actually...gay."

Suddenly Samantha's eyes grew two times larger and her mouth started to open even wider than the first time and let out a loud shriek. Except it wasn't a cry of sadness, it was...excitement.

"Oh my god! You can be my GBF!" Samantha and squeezed him even harder than the last time, "Do you have any idea how long I've been looking for someone like you!"

"Umm, no." Alex replied breathlessly.

Samantha let him go and looked deep into his eyes.

"So, you're sure that you don't find me attractive?"