Chapter 11'Sayonara,Mata Ashita'

Author note:Before Reader-chan start reading this chapter, I want to announce that this story going to end in the next chapter. I got a BIG EXAM to face on October.I hope I can get full A's.I feel at ease after I get to complete this story. With that, I need Reader-chan support so I feel more motivated to accomplish my dream.This chapter going to be long so BEREADY! SAA,ENJOY!!!oh,if there's a romaji you don't understand,don't hesitate to tell me.☆(≡^∇^≡)

💑

The day for Nanami group to move to the Master Course has come.Ami and I have decided to sent them off a goodbye at the entrance gate since they going to depart after school.

🐤

I run to the gate with all I got.As I stand in front of the gate panting,they were about to go inside the limousine when I immediately call out to them,"matte!".All of them stop and turn to their back.They look surprise to see me because I did not tell them I will send them off.Its a surprise after all.

"(f/n)",my beloved voice call my name.I stand straight from resting my hand on the hips.Apparently,Ami couldn't join me because she has some errand to do.I look at each of their face to make sure it will engraved in my memory for who-knows-how long.The gentle wind blow my hair beautifully.My lips form a smile.

"minna,sorry for stopping you but I will take a while.Ami and I want to say do your best and never give up.And from me is I hope we will see each other again after we got to surpass our dream.Well then,be safe on your journey!",I do my best to sound energetic and cheerful to not let my tear fall.

"(f/n)-chan,we will do our best and never give up.Its a promise",Nanami said in behalf of everyone.All of them nod but Syo kept his head down.His fedora covered his eyes.

I noticed that and call him out,"Syo-kun".I step forward to face him. His hand formed a fist and is trembling. My hand went to reach him but he suddenly shout.

"I WILL! MEET YOU AGAIN! ",he look up to face me. I gasp as I see that his eyes already filled with tear. Seeing him almost cry make me feel like crying too. To cover my face from crying, I hug him tightly. My arm around his neck locked tightly. I have to stand on my feet because of my height.

SYO'S POV
My eyes widen when (f/n) suddenly hug me. She nuzzle at my neck and sniff silently. I smile and close my eyes as I hug her back. "arigatou, (f/n).I promise that I will come take you with me someday when the times come. hora, face me",I let her go gently.

There,I see her her puffed eyes and her red cheek. "pfft! you look funny (f/n)! ",I chuckle slightly.
"wha-! ",her face redden then quickly cover her face.

I smile at her reaction.I take my fedora from my head and put it on her head. The size is big than her head,covering her eyes slightly. She look at me with her round (e/c) eye. I lean my face near her left ear then whisper, "this show my promise to you".I then kiss her on the lips. She froze for a moment but kiss me back.

We part for air and look at each other eyes. She nod and said, "I will be waiting",with her lovely smile. I nod back.

I turn back to the others and see they are smirking all over. My face immediately turn red. "mou! that's enough! lets go!",I said to them. They laugh and said goodbye and take care to (f/n).I glance at (f/n) for the last time and wave while saying ,"Jaa na (see you)!! Take care (f/n)! I love you!! "

Her face flush red then wave back while say, "Bye bye! you too. I love Syo too!"
I was shock that she said my name without honorific and continue to walk out of the school gate with a promise and memories.