Jalex

(Uploaded a day early, because i just couldn't wait!

Jalex Smut, all it is, is gay sex... So read at your own risk... Around the 1st December, i will be taking requests to write either band member X band member or band member X y/n... So yeaah... Sorry if its shit, but yeaah... Vote or comment if you like it! Also i have a Tumblr now so if you can follow me on there that would be great; fransykesfuenciadojalexsmut !

Ilysm guys! Enjooy!!)

Jack pushed Alex against the wall, smashing their lips together again. Their warm, bare chests rubbed together as their lips massaged against one anothers. Alex bucked his hips against Jacks, making a moan escape from his red swollen lips.

"Too much fabric, 'Lex" Alex nodded, bent down and started working on Jacks belt buckle, his fingers shaking in the process. Jack heard the clacker of the metal connecting and moaned, just the thought of Alex's soft plump lips arounds his long hard dick, almost made him cum.

Alex pulled the zipper down and hooked his fingers through the belt loops and tugged Jacks jeans down.

Alex begun to palm Jack through his boxers, making Jack moan and tug at Alexs hair.

"Alex... Don't tea-" Jack was cut off by Alex pulling his dick out of his boxers and stroking it slowly. Smirking up at Jack, Alex licked the hard length, making Jacks eyes roll back and let out a deep moan.

"'Lex.. More.. I need more." Jack said, bucking his hips towards Alex. Alex had to stifle back a giggle at Jack neediness, he knew he hated being teased. Alex planted little kisses all over Jack thighs and all over his hips, making Jack moan.

"Your so needy, Jack. So needy." Alex said taking Jacks length in his hand and rubbing very, very slowly.

"You know i h-hate being t-teased." Jack stuttered back.

Alex simply giggled as he pulled down Jacks boxers and licked Jack once again, before starting to suck Jack. A deep, throaty groan from Jack is all Alex needed to know he was doing it right. Jacks fingers found their way to Alex's hair, pulling on the brown locks. Alex hollowed his cheeks and received a tug at his hair, yep Jacks about to cum.

"Don't stop 'Lex. Im about to cu-" Jack couldn't even finish his sentence, before reaching his orgasm. Alex didn't miss a tiny bit of Jacks cum, he could drink it.

He loved tasting Jack. Alex stood back up, and placed his lips back on Jacks. Jack didn't care if he could taste himself, he needed Alex. He started to kiss Alex's collarbone and neck. He licked a stripe over Alex tattoo, and heard a small moan come from Alex. Jack started kissing all down Alex's torso until he got to the waistband of Alex's black skinny jeans and boxers.

He left a line of kisses just above his boxers, before unzipping Alex's skinny jeans and pulling them down quickly, he needed to taste Alex.

Jack kisses Alex through his boxers and feels it growing harder and harder with every kiss. Jack pulls down Alex's boxers, getting more desperate to have Alex in his mouth. Jack licks down Alex's length, like Alex did to him, and sucks the end, and begins taking him all in. He hollows his cheeks a few times and starts to hear Alex cussing silently, knowing he's going to cum soon. Jack massages Alex's balls while sucking and Alex beings to shake and pulls Jacks hair.

"Fuck!" Alex says to no one, more to himself as he comes down from his high. Alex steps out of his skinnys and boxers, and Jack stands to do the same. Once they were both completely naked, they started to kiss again, Jack felt Alex's cock against his thigh, and started to grind his against Alex's. Alex moaned loudly as they brushed against each other.

"Bed. Now." Jack whispered pulling his lips from Alex's. Alex whimpered as their lips separated.

'Now who's the needy one, 'lex' Jack thought to himself. Alex nodded and began to walk to the bed that was a few meters away from the pair. Jack stared at Alex's ass as he walked to the bed, he couldn't wait to just get in it. Alex's head turned slightly, to see if Jack was following, but Jack wasn't, he was just staring at Alex's ass, Alex took full advantage of this, by wiggling his ass and watching Jacks member twitch, Jacks arms trying to cover his growing bulge. Jack looked at Alex's face, which had a smirk plastered on it.

"You have such a nice ass, 'Lex" he started walking to the bed, what Alex was now laying on.

"I know, and do you know what will make it look even better?" Alex questioned Jack, Jack shook his head, a no, as he hovered over Alex.

"Your dick in it." Alex said grabbing Jacks dick and stroking a few times. Jack bucked his hips against Alex's and the pair moaned. He didn't stop, their hips grinding together. Their moans filled the room, their lips meeting again. Jack pushed his tongue in Alex's mouth, and their tongues massaged against each other.

"I need you. Now." Jack said as he pulled away from Alex.

"How do you want me, Jack?" Alex wiggled his eyebrows and bit his bottom lip.

"Hhm." Jack thought of an interesting way to fuck Alex.

"Lay on your front, ass hanging off the side of the bed." Jack said getting up off Alex, waiting for him to get in to the position he wanted him in.

Alex smirked, knowing this is going to be fun and got into the position quickly.

Jack rubbed his dick against Alex's hole and heard a raspy moan come from Alex. Jack leant over to the bedside table, grabbing some lube from the top, and put some on his fingers, and a little on Alex's hole. Jack pushed his index finger in Alex slowly and Alex moaned softly, he added another, earning another raspy moan from Alex. He pulled them both out , then pushed back in. He scissored his fingers, stretching Alex a little more.

"Jack, i can take another." He heard Alex say quietly, Jack hummed as a reply, and slowly added another.

Alex reached down to his member, but Jack noticed.

"Ahh. Ahh. Ahh. I don't think so 'Lex" Jack said swatting Alex's away with his free hand and grabbed Alex's dick himself. Alex started to cuss silently as he came over Jacks hand and on some of the bed. With Jacks fingers up his ass and Jacks other finger wrapped around little Alex, he couldn't help but reach his high a little earlier than usual.

"Okay, just get in me Jack." Alex said growing impatient. Jack nodded, but then realised Alex couldn't see him, so he mumbled a small 'okay'. Jack pulled his fingers out of Alex and let go of his dick, licking up the cum what he had on his hand.

"Ready 'Lex?" Jack asked, lining his dick up with Alex's hole. Alex hummed in response.

Jack pushed in slowly, until is was all in, Alex sucking in sharp breaths every now and again. Jack kept still, so Alex could adjust to his size. About thirty seconds later, Alex thrusted back a little letting Jack know it was okay for him to move. Jack pulled back slowly, and pushed back in.

Jack leant down, still thrusting into Alex softly, being careful not to hurt the vulnerable boy underneath him and planted small kisses over his shoulder blades. Small moans escaped from Alex's slightly parted lips.

"Jack, harder. Go harder." Alex panted out between breaths, Jack lifted up from kissing Alex and thrusted harder and faster, he reached to Alex's hair, and got a handful, he pulled his hair, and thrusted harder than before a few times but the went back to the pace he was at last time.

"Jack.. Ughh! Dont stop!" Alex said, gripping the bedsheets. Jack continued the hard thrusts, and making Alex groan in pleasure.

Jacks thrusts became sloppier as he let go of Alex's hair to grip his hips a bit more. A few more hard, but still sloppy thrusts and Jack released into Alex, thrusting a few more times as he came down from his high, all sorts of swears coming from his parted lips. He pulled out of him, but Alex still hadn't reached his high.

"Turn over 'Lex" Jack panted. Alex done as he was told and rolled onto his back.

Jack gripped Alex'd dick, and pumped.

"Uggh! Jack im close!" With that, Jack wrapped his lips around Alex sucking, and massaging Alex's balls.

Alex looked at Jack, his head bobbing up and down, he hollowed his cheeks and Alex moaned. Jack repeated it, and Alex started to buck his hips, He is going to cum.

Jack took half of Alex's dick in his hand and pumped, while the top half was in his mouth ready for Alex's cum.

A few seconds later Alex came in Jacks mouth, jack licked it all up, and laid down next to Alex on the bed.

"Im gonna have a shower..." Jack panted.

"And im joining you. You never know what could happen.." Alex winked standing up, grabbing jacks hand and pulling him up and into the bathroom.