0.0 [prologue]

"i can't believe it!" jimin's mother yelled, hitting her hands on the table infront of her. "why?"

"e-eomma, i'm sorry, but-"

"why, jimin?!" she yelled again, "why? why did you have to be gay?" jimin looked down, trying not to look at his mother who was glaring at him.

"i'm sorry! i never chose to be like this!"

"well you did! who else did! who else is at fault here? the guy you like?"

"it's not just one guy, mum! it's all of them! women are just..." jimin made a face, almost in digust. his mum looked at him in disgust, too, and shook her head with her jaw hung low.

"no, they're not!" his dad yelled in defence. jimin jumped; he had no idea where his dad had been before this. as his mother had said, he might have been cheating on jimin's mother, since he had a lipstick stain on his cheek.

'can you say anything?' jimin thought bitterly. 'you know nothing about love!' he slowly raised his head and glared at his dad, who crossed his arms over his chest and exhaled deeply, glaring back at his gay son.

"faggot," he simply spat back and he walked past his son, not forgetting to whisper, "idiot", as he walked past him as well.

"thank god you dropped out of school," his mother simply said, now facing away from him, "by the way - did you tell your friend yuri about that? surely she'd be looking for you," his mother offered, still not facing him. jimin's head hung low as he wiped away a single tear; not knowing where it even came from.

"y-yuri," he whispered, clenching his fists together as he remembered what happened. a long time ago, back when jimin did like girls, he actually had a crush on a girl called seulgi, or kang seulgi. what jimin didn't know, was that she was actually already in a relationship. he would have been fine with it, but turns out; she was in a relationship with a girl, called irene, or what he thought was her real name; bae joohyun. seulgi was actually bestfriends with yuri. jimin found out that yuri's older sister taeyeon, was friends with someone called seohyun. seohyun was a girl who knew everyone, so of course, seohyun knew someone called yeri. yeri, happened to be sisters with irene. everything made sense, but jimin just felt betrayed. why? everyone that he knew, that were girls, never liked men. they always liked the same gender. "yuri..i told her, but she said she would be fine," he remembered, laughing bitterly. "she has a girlfriend anyway," he whispered, forgetting that his mother was a massive homophobe.

(tl;dr: jimin liked seulgi. seulgi liked joohyun. yuri is friends with both of them ~C)

"what!? i never thought yuri would be that type of girl..." his mother sighed, "what's her name? do you know her? what's she like?"

"mum, please!" jimin groaned. "she's with someone called...yoona? i think, yoona actually went out with seohyun when yuri was with jessica. turns out, jessica broke up with yuri and is now dating someone called...sooyoung? i think that's her name-"

"these are all girls?" his mother asked, of course. jimin nodded.

"yeah."

"why? why are you always friends with gay or lesbian people?"

"i'm sorry! i didn't know they were like that! i'm still friends with them, and you can't stop that!"

"no, jimin-"

"shut up!" before his mother could say anything else, he quickly ran back to his room and locked the door. trying to get his breath back to normal, he leaned against his door and breathed in and out. suddenly, he got a text from no one else but kwon yuri.