7

Kendall's POV

My day started as usual, wake up and get ready to school, my parents waiting for me at the kitchen and my sister practicing for her drivers license on her way to school.

I was currently in english class bored as always,  Gigi wasn't in class which was odd because she was always on time to each and every class, even though she hated the classes. She was very smart and tried her hardest to be on top of every class she had, but her not being here was extremely different for me.

I haven't seen Cara all day, yesterday after she left me at my house I talked to Kylie about the incident and she said she still didn't think Cara was a good influence in me, she had heard many things about her but I really didn't care because of the way she acted around me, I knew I was going to be safe.

The class eventually ended and I was gathering all my stuff to go to lunch when I heard a voice called over my shoulder and I immediately knew who it belonged to. Finn, the school's football captain, he was very sweet and tried to ask me out a few times, but I always said no considering he was a total fuckboy.

"Hey Kendall" he said with a smile on his face, I just smiled back at him and replied with a simple hello. Believe me I hated the guy, but I had no intention on being mean to him.

" I'm really sorry on what happened yesterday" he responded and I immediately responded with a "don't worry, not your fault" I grabbed my bag and put it over my shoulder and started to walk away from this little chat.

But quickly enough, Finn grabs my hand and  pulls me back for me to be in front of him. "I really am" he said with a sincere smile. "So listen, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime?" Oh dear god, here we go again.

"Finn, listen I'm really not interested" I said with a soft voice for it to not come out to harsh. "It really isn't you, it's just I'm not ready"

"Come on Jenner, I have been asking since freshman year and you are still saying no?" He said and you could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Hey, is everything alright in here?" A British accent called from the door and I just turned around to that amazing voice I never get tired off.

"Yeah, I was just leaving" Finn said and let go off my hand as he was walking away he turned around and said "It's your loss anyways Jenner" and bumped into Cara's shoulder when he left.

I really though he was going to leave until I heard Cara say "Watch it man" Jesus Cara, can't you just let the kid go?

"What did you just said?" Finn asked Cara and I knew something was about to go down. Please not again, not another fight.

"I said. Watch. Were. You. Are. Going, big
man" Cara repeated a bit more slowly for Finn to hear her out and you could see the anger that was building up inside Finn with every word Cara said.

"Finn, just drop it" I spoke up with a fear that someone might get hurt "Please"

He got a bit more closer to Cara and spoke in her face "Whatever bitch" and a smirk was plaster in his lips after he said those two little words. Fuck no, please Cara be the bigger person.

Cara then out of nowhere punched Finn in the nose and while he was screaming in pain, Cara got a hold of my hand and she started pulling me away out of the classroom, we eventually reached the school's entrance.