The stories in the papers

*Ant's POV*

"Hey Lisa, it says here that people have seen you and Dec kissing in the streets" I said , not believing a word of it at first.
"Hah! That's ridiculous!" She replied. She didn't seem too bothered or uncomfortable by what I had said, so I carried on reading, not thinking much of it.

I knew Lisa would never do that to me. Especially not with Dec. She loved me and I loved her too. We hadn't been arguing, and we were both really happy. There was no reason for her to see anyone else. I totally dismissed the whole thing.

*Ali's POV*

"Hey Dec, come take a look at this," I said as my husband walked across the room and sat beside me on the couch.
"This headline says Declan Donnelly and Lisa Armstrong Affair Rumours. That's just stupid!"
"Wow! I know! I'd never do anything like that to you. You do know that, don't you?" He replied in a soft voice. Nodding, I rested my head on his chest, as he rapped his arms around me. He was so lovely to me.

I couldn't believe that story. It was just silly. I couldn't imagine Dec doing anything like that. He wouldn't have it in him to hurt someone so badly. He'd always looked out for me and loved me.
I loved him as well, and nothing like that would ever happen.

AN: This is pretty boring so far, but don't worry! More drama to come soon!

- Jenny (;