Arguments

*Lisa's POV*

I didn't react well to Ant's accusation, and soon we were shouting at each other like a pair of idiots.

"So you think it's ok to go off with my best friend behind my back and then blatantly lie to my face? Is that your idea of fun?" He screamed in my face.
" How many times do I have to tell you I haven't done anything? You're being stupid!" I shout back
"I'm not the stupid one Lisa, you are!" And with that, he ran upstairs and slammed our bedroom door behind him.

*Dec's POV*

I ran into the living room to find Ali in tears, her face red with anger. I knew this would turn into a fight, and I really didn't want that.

"I can't BELIEVE you have the nerve to follow me home and just act like I'm going to forgive you!" She shouts immediately.
"Ali please, I've not done owt! Why don't you believe me?" I ask feeling the anger rise in my stomach.
"Because you're a liar!" She replies. " a dirty, good-for-nothing liar!"

After hearing my wife say this, I wanted to break down and cry, but I knew I couldn't do that. That would mean she had won, so instead, I did something I'll always regret. I stepped forward and slapped her across the face. Hard. She screamed out in pain then ran upstairs. I immediately knew I'd done the wrong thing.

AN: I'll probably publish one or two parts a day. Hope you're enjoying the story!

-Jenny (;