Chapter 5

Chapter 5 . It may be a little short , Its hard writing in class and doing work also ! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy .

*******************************

Sitting in the car it was really clean and smelt like fruit. I'm guessing he uses one of those car air fresheners. Weird for a guy right?

He starts to drive toward the ice cream shop. Its silent not an awkward silence just really quiet.

"You can plug your phone into the aux cord if you want." he says not taking his eyes off of the road.

"I'm not sure you will enjoy my taste of music."

"Change is always good." he says with a smile.

Plugging my phone into the aux cord I turn to Counting Stars by One Republic. As i'm singing I look over at Cory and he's humming along while nodding his head.

I smile he likes my taste in music. This is a start in a new relationship. Wait no he is way to old for me , he may not even like me. What if he does? But I don't know what his type is. All of these questions are flowing in my head.

"Whatcha thinking about over there?"

Did i say all of that out loud ? "What? oh nothing just listening to the music"

"Jess, you are not a good liar you know."

Darn it. He hasn't been the only one that has told me this. I am the absolute worst liar there is.

"I totally am" I say trying to convence him i'm not lien.

He chuckles. "Whatever you say" he says with a wink

Oh Em Gee !!! He just winked at me. I shake my head , I'm acting like a crazy high school teen. But I am a high school teen. This guy is driving me crazy and I barely know him.

I was so deep in my thought i didn't realize that we had made our first stop.

"We're here!"

I open the car and was greeted by the warm sun and cool breeze.

Walking into the shop the AC hit me like a ton of bricks but it was refreshing. It was a cute little shop. There were about 5 table and TONS of different ice cream flavors. I saw a couple of pictures on the walls. Some were of Elivs others of the Eiffel Tower.

The store owner greeted us kindly. "Hello welcome to Henry's IceCream Parlor, What would you like?"

Cory ordered the double chocolate fudge sundae with a brownie on the side. I stuck with the strawberry cheesecake delight with EXTRA strawberries (yes I LOVE strawberries).

We move over to one of the table and began to munch on our sweet treats, and I must say it was delicious. He let me taste his ice cream and I gave him some of mine.

"Sooo, How about a game of 20 questions?" he suggested

"Sure, you first"

"Favorite color?" he asked

"Blue, favorite movie?"

"The Avengers. Favorite subject?"

"English, Favorite song?"

"Counting stars" He said with a smile

I couldn't help myself I bet my smile reached the whole globe.

As we finished our ice-cream and thanked the guy working i believe his name was Jacob, but I couldn't really see.

Hopping in the the car it was a short drive to the park getting out he walks to my side and grabs my hand .

I was so incredibly shocked , my excitement was about to pour out of me.

I felt the most eletricfying shock when his hand touch mine.

The biggest question was.... Did he feel it too?

*****************************************

Here's chapter 5. Tell me what you think! Comment, Vote, Fan !

Big thanks to Makayla And Gabi for helping me write part of this :)

I will try to post as soon as possible !