chapter 9

* Haven't updated in forever,  haven't really been in the writing mood!

Any who here is Chapter 9.  Enjoy & Happy Reading 

*

*

*

*

* Jess Pov *

After school getting into my car with Sky we drove off to the store to get some snacks to go back to my house.

I just got a text from Blake asking to have dinner at his place on Wednesday. I decided not to reply right away but i know i would have to answer some time. I'll just wait until later.

Walking into the store we grabbed a buggy and began filling it up with tons of junk food. We are really fit girls but we eat ALOT.

Going to the front and paying for our things we start to leave the store when some one runs into me making me drop a few bags 

" I'm so sorry " 

I bend down to pick up the objects that were emptied from the bag .

" here let me help " 

That voice sounded so familiar . I look up and I am captured by this pair of greens eyes I enjoy looking into. 

Blake .

 He is kinda the last person I wanna see right now considering that I never replied to his text. 

" Thanks " I say smiling 

" You know junk food isn't always good for you, some times you may need a home cook meal"

I got the hint he was talking about me not replying to his text message and I kinda felt guilty. 

" I'll let you know later " I say just above a whisper. 

" Okay i'm holding you to it" 

" I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Graham " 

Signaling the end of our conversation. I grabbed the bags and left the store. Hopping into my car I look at Sky and she's staring at me with an amused face 

" what ? " I asked her 

" You have a crush on the new hottie" 

" I do not "

" Do to its all over your face "

I roll my eyes and began to back out of my parking space. Sky was somewhat right I did have a crush on Blake but I'm not sure anything will happen from here.

* At My House *

" Sooooo, what do you wanna watch ?" I ask Sky while taking all of our goodies out of the bags.

" I don't know something funny but romantic . " 

" How about New Years Eve ."

" Yay! That's my one of my favorite movies "

" Ohh really I didn't know" I say in a sarcastic way with a chuckle. Skylar just laughs and goes to put in the movie. 

As I walk into the living to began the movie I hear my front door open and Jake walking into the room with his girlfriend Bella Stone , Allison's sister . I'm not to fond of her because I hear she sleeps around and I don't want my brother in all of that drama. 

" What's up ? " Jake ask grabbing a handful of popcorn. 

"First, you can go get your own food and we're just watching a movie." I say while glancing at Bella who has yet to open her mouth to speak. She is a true bitch.

" And hello to you too " . I say while facing Bella 

" Hi" she said with an eye roll . I really don't like her . 

" Well what movie are you guys watching " Jake asked . 

" New Years Eve " I say without looking up from the TV set.

Sky walks back in the living room with a smile on her face that was quickly replaced with a glare at Bella. I'm guessing nobody likes her so I don't understand why Jake does.

" Hey s-s-Sky" Jake says kinda nervous and looking toward the ground.

" Hi " she says without even looking at him . 

What am I missing here ? 

" Well we're going upstairs " With that they walked upstairs.

" Sooooo , what am I missing between you and Jake?"

" I don't know what you're talking about. Nothing is going on."

" You totally have a crush on him "

'I do not ." she says with a small blush . 

" Ewww , you do too. I mean what do you see in him."

" Sadly alot , he's a great guy and easy on the eyes. I kinda kissed him the day before he got with Bella the bitch. It kinda hurt me but I brushed it off."

This is why I like Skylar she says whats on her mind.

" Why didn't you tell me sooner ?"

" I didn't think it was that important, its just a blank crush, nothing is there anymore." Skylar says and turn back toward the TV. 

I kinda felt bad for her I mean Jake has a great girl that likes him but he settles for the school second biggest hoe. I've got to talk to him ! 

After the movie was over I drove Sky home and went up to my room to take a shower and put on my pj's . I walk into Jake's room to talk to him about Sky. 

" Hey big brother "

" Hey. " 

" Sooooo, what's up with you and Skylar ?"

" uhhh , what do you mean ?"

" Don't play dumb , I know something is going on between you guys its obvious."

" Well , I guess you can say I kinda have a crush on her but I mean it doesn't matter because she doesn't like me anymore and I'm with Bella."

He has no idea 

" Jake make this right. Think about who truly cares for you and not who just wants sex. Good Night Jake."

" Night Jess " He says with a sigh .

I walk down the hall to my room and flop down on my bed thinking of all the events that happened today and I remembered that I didn't respond to Blake and I told him I would later today and I guess later is here. 

I grabbed my galaxy and scrolled through my contacts until I reached his name . 

Jess - What time will dinner be ? :) 

I waited for a response . 

Blake - 7 :) 

Jess- Sounds like date ! Goodnight Mr. Graham xoxo

Blake - Night beautiful xoxo

I'm smiling from ear to ear at the fact he called me beautiful! Honestly I can't wait until Wednesday! 

Putting my phone on its dock and turning on my music , I drifted off into a deep sleep. 

*

*

*

Ohh myy goodness I watched Teen Wolf Tonight and it was AWESOMEEEE !  And I am so ready for The Fosters to start again * Screams *

Any who , Here is chapter 9 . I'll try to update soon. 

Can I get 5 comments & 5 Votes ?

Vote & Comment !