Part; 1

Ugh, I have nothing to wear!" I sighed and looked over to my best friend. Emily. Ever have those days where you can't find anything to wear? Even if you look your hardest. Try your hardest to even find a simple shirt to wear but then realize it's probably in the wash? my hope was long gone after I searched for 30 minutes in my closet. I consider that a workout. I'm proud of myself honesty.  "Lynn, seriously you have tons-" oh no you didn't Em. "Emily I swear if you say clothes I will rip that bed from underneath you" I laughed, just realizing how crazy I must've sounded. I let the silence fill the run until... "Ladies, I'm coming in. Oh look it's too late I'm already half way in the doo-, hey Lynn, Emily" he greeted us with a smile. "Hey Liam" Emily nicely smiled back. I always thought she liked him. Growing up with those two crazy kids I could tell she had a thing for him, she's my best friend after all. I'll just let her tell me when she's ready, or maybe? never mind. Liam had the looks that any girl would go for. he had dark brown hair, piercing green eyes that caught anyone's attention. His cheeky smile and smooth personality defiantly makes him an eleven out of ten. Even I would go for him, but that would be like dating my brother in a way. I don't even have a brother but still. Haha ok, Lynn stop. Liam turns to me and frowns. "Are you almost already Lynn? How long does it take girls to get ready like serious-" not today Liam, not Today. "I have nothing to wear, I seriously was looking for hours. I'm not in a good mood and I won't be afraid to chuck your ass out my window" I say, pointing at my window. "Here, Emily and I will help you find something to wear" he ignores my craziness. i nodded and slowly make my way over to my bed, and flopped down on it face first. "Liam. ugh no, what where you thinking? not this... she wouldn't wear that" I hear Emily mumble a few feet away from me. About five minutes later I turn over to face my closet to see what my two friends are up to. "Here Lynn, I think I found you something" I look over to Liam as a smirk takes over his face. Oh, no. this can't be good. He holds out a very, very bright and tight pink skirt. "If I even sit down with that thing on it will rip into two, not a good idea. I don't plan on running down the road with no pants on" I smile at Liam. Emily steps in the front "Emily don't listen to him, I found you something" she pulls out light washed high wasted jeans, a black t-shirt crop top, a plaid long sleeve, and a simple small necklace. Bless Emily and her good sense of style. I don't know what I would do without her. I jump up from my bed and rush over to her "thank you em" she sighs "no problem, it only took me five minutes to find an outfit and there you where rushing around your room like a madwoman for a good hour searching for-" I blank her out as my stomach grumbles. Food. "Thank you Emily, you are so very kind and I love you so but I'm hungry, are you?" I look over to Emily and Liam in hopes they will be hungry too. "Yeah, we've been sitting here waiting for you" Emily says with a small smile "okay enough talk I'll be ready in five minutes" I run to my bathroom with my clothes in my arms as I drop them on the counter I hear "you better be". Ugh Liam. Boys are so inpatient.
With my perfect timing I was out in five minutes, in my Jeep. And right about to head to get some fries before the big beach party. Yay so exited.

Keep in mind that the picture I posted for this chapter is Lynn's outfit for the beach party.
Yay! That was the first chapter! I'll be updating again today or tomorrow:) what's going to happen at the party?
Until next time...