Part; 5

I almost gave up on writing but guess who's back?:);) I'll be posting more so get readyyyy

3
2
1
Goooooo...

Holy nuts, I'm officially done and I want to go home. My butt hurts, my legs hurt and most importantly my head hurts. I'm currently laying on a beach blanket with Liam. The party slowed now and now there's only about 10 people here, and one of them are Jake. Why do I keep thinking about him? We only started talking yesterday.  I decided it would be a good idea to stand up and see my surroundings. As I stood up my legs fell beneath me and I flew right back down to the sand. "Ouch!" I mumbled. "Looks like you need a hand" a voice said. "Actually no, I don't Dan. But thanks anyways" I shrugged.  Why was he even talking to me? Like leave already I'm doing better off without you and your annoying ass voice. "Why do you hate me so much? Lynn?" He questioned.  I started laughing "Ohh you gotta be fucking kidding me dan! Please tell me your kidding". He looked confused, "I'm not, you know I did really love you, and I still do. I really miss you and what I did with Sara didn't mean anything, I promise" I couldn't help but want to slap him. So that's what I did, I slapped him right then are there. "What the hell Lynn!" He yelled, holding his cheek. I stepped back and quietly said "I'm not yours anymore, you messed that up 4 months ago, you could've still had me all wrapped up in your lies, but I finally saw the real you. The one that lies, and cheats. So thank you for leaving me. Thank you for being the asshole and cheating on me, thank you for showing me who you really are" I finished. He looked surprised. "Lynn I-" "nope!" I said popping the "P" "I don't want to hear it Dan, now do he a favour and get the fuck out of my life, I am doing perfectly fine without you". Dan starting walking away "you will never find anyone better then me! Who will love you like me!" Another voice said "yeah she will, now get lost". I turned around and saw Jake standing there with a dangerous smirk on his face. "Uhh, thanks I guess" I gave a little smile And walked away. "Leaving so soon beauty?" Ugh damn. "Yeah, I got places to be and people to see" I lied. "Ou I see, at 5:00Am?" "Yes that's correct" I said and began to walk away. "See you around, beauty".  I tuned on my heels and walked away. I felt butterfly's enter my stomach. Beauty?  No Lynn you will not get involved with any boys. You came back as a bad bitch. And a bad girl you will be.

Who's ready to see the bad side of Lynn?