I am back and better

After I got to L.A.My friend status built up.I meet some new people.Started up Kick boxing and wrestling.I am curvy and have muscles I look way better than I did before.I texted my new friends.They were amazing.Most them are guys but oh well.I have Cameron Dallas,Nate garner,Alex Aiono, and Jack g and Jack j.I had a huge crush on Jack gilinsky.I texted all of them
goodbye.We group hugged before I got on the plane.We were the sexy six.Always causing trouble and we all be came popular on YouTube.I would be visiting soon.I walk into school in jersey.I had a new and better style.Everyone looked at me as I walked into school again through the same halls I used to be tortured in.I started to feel uncomfortable.I heard guys catcalling me as I was walking.I saw a new face come up to me."Hi I am Chris Collins,nice to meet you"He said.I could tell that he was popular because all of the drolling girls surrounding him."Phoenix" I said as he looked at me up and down.I walked away.I walk to my locker.I heard squealing, I turn around to see that girls were surrounding the twins and might I say they are finer than ever.I put on my hoodie and kept going through my locker.I was shoved to the ground.It was the twins.I stood up and shook it off.Chris came to my rescue."Guys back off"Chris said angryly."Dude chill she is a nobody " Ethan said."Do you even know her name "Chris asked."No " They both said."Don't worry Chris they will find out soon "I told him.

"Don't worry Chris they will find out soon "I told him

Chris^