Power

Someone came behind me and shot a needle into my neck.This time everything was spinning.I collasped into another person's arms.I look up to see that it was Nate.For some reason I felt safe in his arms.I became calm as he laid me on a gurney.They pushed me through a hall and psushed me through a room.They sat me up to show me Morgan.She was in a Frozen room.Their was Ice and snow everywhere.I see her in the center with her large white wings.Her hair changed from blond to an Icy grey.Her hair had Little Icilicles hanging from the tips and her eyes were an Icy neon blue.They then pushed me off to another room next to Morgan's,It was hot and hard to breathe.I saw Ethan with Wings of fire.His eyes glowed a type of bright yellow.It was scary.He then turned to me and tried to  run to me but was held back by chains.He gave me a pained look and just sat in the corner.They started to push me back to my room.On the other side of my room was another one.They show me the final room .Inside was Grayson.The room was dark and he had the hoodie he brought to school,on.Grayson opened up his grey wings open(Not a coincidence)his wings started to electrify.He looked up and his eyes look like they glowed,it looked like scary purple lighting.Then I saw him making a mini tornado in his hand.He had the ability to control the weather.