Help

It was our final performance on tour.Our fans knew about my rough relationship with the twins.The twins came on stage with me and hugged me.I gave them a fake smile.I did some challenges with them and it was time for the final act.I started to sing.I hit a high note and when I was half way through the power went off.I thought it was a prank, until I felt a bag go over my head.The person started to drag me out with their arm around my neck.The fans put their flashlights from their phones.,I started to scream. The fans saw what was happening and were trying to get on stage but the gate held them back.They recorded it on their phone as the person dragged me.Then the next thing I knew was that I was  knocked out.After what felt like hours I woke to find myself in a  Science lab,strapped to a bed. With needles in my body.The door swung open revealing a boy in a mask.The boy walks towards me.He began to run his cold hands through my hair."I love you baby girl " he said as he put his finger down the side of my face.A girl walks in with a mask too.She picks me up along with the boy.They drag me across the room onto a metal table.They began grabbing medical tools and serums from the table.The last thing I heard was a saw in the back ground before passing out.I shoot up from my bed and woke up in the hotel room with a pain in my back and head.The door swung open.It was Grayson.He ran in and hugged me."Thank goodness you are okay"he said as I felt his hot tears on my shirt.I held him close as he cried into my shoulder.I heard a small snores come from him a couple minutes later.I look down to see that he fell asleep.I rubbed his head as he laid on his chest.I sat and thought about what happened eariler."So that wasn't  a dream" I said as I drifted off to sleep.