First day of school - Chapter 2

Lizzie's POV

Few days have passed and yammy,Cupquake and I were walking to school. When we got there I went to my locker and got my schedule. Surprisingly got same schedule with yammy and Cupquake. We head to biology first. When I entered class I saw him " HUH it's you again from yesterday!" I said "I said I was sorry already okay!" "anyways since we are classmates let me introduce my self, I'm lizzie" I said "hi im Joel" he said "have we met before, besides yesterday your face seems familiar?" I asked "well you face seems familiar too but I can't remember" "anyways I have to get a seat" I said "bye" "bye" we both said

Joel's ( smallishbeans) POV

I met I girl named lizzie when I was 6, I wonder if she was the same person I mean her eyes, her face and everything! but I can't ask I'm too shy.

Flashback

Joel's POV

"is it true lizzie your moving?" "yeah it's becouse of my dad's job, its getting annoying" "promise me we will meet someday." we both pinky sweared "yeah someday, someday" Lizzie walked away into her car she left school and that was the last day I saw her. I dint get to tell her though..

back to the present

Well, if it is really the lizzie I knew. Well I guess I could tell her in the right time.

Lizzie's POV

"Okay yammy sit here" I said "okay" "So lizzie you met a new guy" 😏 said tiff" "well I met him yesterday, but he seemed so familiar like I met him before, he even had the same named as my bff!" "So I guess you guys did meet before!" yammy said annoyingly.

So I when I was 7 I had to move again, cause of my dad's job -,- and I had to leave my school behind, and my friends. I dint have many just Joel and some girl I forgot. We pinky sweared that we would meet someday, but I'm not even sure if that is the joel I know.

"maybe you should ask" tiff said "Well i dunno" It was already lunch time biology was just an introduction.

We got a table for lunch.joel came too us "can I sit here I mean there are no more seats" "okay" I said "oh by the way lizzie have we meet before like childhood or something?" "Wait I know you Joel like I knew when we wer-" "7!!!!" "YEAH" We both hugged each other in joy "I dint even know it was you I mean you look different.." "lol" I said. I heard people saying "OMG I ship you guys" "cute" and stuff like that.

A/N hope you enjoyed that