Hangout on the weekends! PT. 1 Chapter -4

A/N: soooo i kinda time skipped this 

Lizzie's POV

I'm still teased about what happened last week... In P.E.... I was just chillin in my bed, while cupquake and yammy were playing video games outside. "LIZZIE" cupquake yelled from outside. "I got a text from Mario" "um...whos that?" I asked "hes mah boyfriend" (A/N they are not married in this fan fic) "oh okay, whats the text???" " He said bring you friends here at the mall, we are going to hangout." "oh...okay,are we going??" "YES" cupquake said in excitement,meanwhile yammy dint care, and I was lazy -,- but I still wanted to go.

We all got ready and left the dorm. "where is he meeting us?" yammy asked "well he said at the arcade" "ok". We reached there.....we were earlier then them...

 FINALLY after an hour of waiting, THEY FINALLY ARRIVED, wait a minute why is Joel here??? "um.. tiff...why is joel here?" "oh I forgot to tell you they are friends lel". I felt like this was a set up or something like that.... "um...hi..." Joel said, I just shrugged, not saying anything becouse of P.E. "Um.. guys I invited a friend..it's Aphmau," Yammy said "oh hi!" Aphmau said. "okay guys let's have a friendly competition...." Cupquake said. "Let's be in teams, of two. The team with the most tickets win!!! and gives out dares for the other teams." Cupquake said. Yammy quickly grabbed Aphmau, and Mario and Cupquake were already teams. It was only me and Joel left "come on you two just be team mates already!" Mario said. "FINE" we yelled at the same time.

So the first game was Air hockey, So, we went against cups and Mario and the winner battles Aphmau and Yammy. "WERE TAKING YOU DOWN!" Cupquake said "OH YEAH WERE BRINGING YOU DOWN" I said. "3 2 1 Go" the timer said. It was so close! in the start Mario almost scored, but joel blocked it! I tried to push it but, it was weak and it got stuck on the middle
: P well joel was able to reach it and got a score!!!!!!

It was the finals ( lol not really) Cupquake and Mario got 4 and we also got 4, whoever wins this wins it all.. "BAM" I said in excitement"WE WIN!!!!!" I high five joel and we kinda blushed, why is he so kawaii, I MEAN...

A/N: Cliff hanger anyways I'm really sleepy now I was supposed to make it longer but I'm tired AF (sowwy for mag language)