Don't worry✌️✋

"You are the only exception, and I'm on my way to believing it."- Paramore

_______________________________________________________________

Unknown P.O.V

So he thought he was safe. When I'm around ain't no one safe. I looked around my men.

"He thought he was safe, but look I found-"

I cut the lil nigga up. I was done hearing his excuses. Why did I even keep his ass? Oh yea he family, but that don't mean I can't tie this lil nigga up though.

"You still haven't did what I asked. I guess you can't do anything right. Right?" I said taking a pull from the nicely rolled blunt in my hand.

"But I -" I waved my hand. I wasn't about to listen to his lame ass excuse.............. Again!

"Here's what imma do. Since I have to spare ya life this is what imma do," I say smirking. I look at the lil dude in front of me and he was trembling and was about the cry. I know he just got into the game but it has to be like this.

I looked at my men. "Tie his ass up in the dungeon." I say looking at lil dude again. My face still had the emotionless sense on it still. "Since I can't kill you there was nothing in the book about tying ya ass up and shit, so that's what imma do." I was about to nod my approval when he started speaking.

"I know who she is!" My eyes turned to him.

"Who is she?"

"He's been talking to her for quite some time-".

"Look I didn't ask for the who 5 page long story! I just wanna know who she is, so I can catch him."

"Her name is Da'Neisha."

Aight now we getting down to business.

*

*

*

Kahron P.O.V.

Trap House

Man my nigga falling hard. He like Nia but ion know if she knows. She got him feeling some type way. Man nigga needa snap outta of it. He falling hard and he don't even know her like that. And U.O.E.N.O it.

"Aye nigga wake yo day dreaming having ass up" I tell Dari.

He jumped like he scared, then looked at me and started to mean mugging me.

"Nigga just ask lil mama out. On some real nigga type shit." I tell him.

"How should I?" This nigga asking the wrong nigga.

"Um nigga do I look like a marriage counselor? You asking the wrong one. I fucks with thots and thots only. Real shit." He looked at me crazy.

"So what happened to Maiyah?" Oh shit, that's my baby.

"You see I've been slanging with thots for the longest ion know how to stop. I don't know if I can stop messing with em. Then again ion wanna hurt her. I told her messing around with Big Daddy you gone find yo self getting hurt. I can't put to much trust into her, cus you can't be worried about nobody but ya own. I have a feeling she gone be my own."