Not only the beginning (part 1/2)

I'm looking and and felt a heavy sting across my face. What did I ever do to deserve this? I should be treated it like a queen, but instead I get this everyday.

I looked up again. "Tf you doing? Didn't I tell you to have my dinner when I got home today? Huh? Didn't I?" His eyes were filled with anger.

I shook my head yes. "Then where the fuck is it?" He tells me putting all his weight on one foot. Waiting for me to answer his question.

"I didn't have time I came back from work and I tried to-" SMACK!! A back hand to the face. "There is no excuse why there isn't no dinner hoe. Now fix it." He stops out the room and I just sat there and held my face for a minute.

I got up holding my face and walked to the kitchen. I got some ice for my face and put it to my face. Then I got out some things to make dinner. Before I got started I put my headphones in. The song that was playing was "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis.

Then it got me thinking. It was never like this when we met. He was different. Everything is different. All of it is different.

I blocked out all my thoughts and focused on the words.

Closed up from love I didn't need the pain

Once or twice was enough

And it was all in vein

Time starts to pass and before you know it's frozen

Ohhhhhhhh