He who?

Family must look after family. - African American Proverbs

___________________________________________________________________

Kateri's house

Her room.

Kateri's P.O.V

So I already knew my girl Nia was feeling Dari. For one he already told me. Two he wouldn't shut up if I didn't help hook him and her up. And lastly they kinda did look cute together in the theatre. No'Maiyah, No'Maiyah, No'Maiyah. I seen her and Kahron kissing and shit. Bitch if you gone kiss him don't be in front of me with that shit.

When the movie ended everybody went to the room. Girls in one boys in the other. When the boys wre in their room and I checked the halls. I had to be miss detective and matchmaker. For one ion want my brothers dating hoes. Even though I seen Nia around school and shit didn't mean a got damn thing. My brothers deserve the best.

"So Maiyah, you like my brother?"

"Kinda. He's nice but ion know."

"Bitch you know yo ass like him. Explain why y'all were kissing and I couldn't focus on the movie because a full blown make-out session was going on in front of me."

I burst out laughing. Damnnnnnnnnnnn. She put a nigga on blast.

"Yo how yo ass know? It was dark!!!!"

"You just told us dumbass!" She bout throwed off.

"Well............ Damn guess I do, but how we know you went kissing Dari?" Awe damn she done flipped the script!

"Well I never kiss and tell." With a devilish grin on her face.

"Ewwwwwww!!! Ion wanna know y'all sex lives."

"Hol'up this a virgin 16 years strong baby!"

"Me too! Have to keep it nowadays! Y'all don't know what kind of guys be out here and shit!"

I have to ask. "So y'all virgins?" They nodded.

"Well damn i guess this a virgin crew." We all laughed.

Until the door opened.

My brothers came in.

Well lemme give you guys a filler. Dari's not really my brother. I just call him my brother because he living with us. He was only 5 when he came to live with us. His Dad died trying to save him. His Dad was slanging and was almost shot. When he got home from picking up Dari from the babysitter, they went home. Well some people figured out what his weakness was. Dari. Dari was the only weakness he had. When Dari was in his room he heard gunshots. He was afraid to leave the room so he grabbed the phone in his room and called my Dad.

He hid somewhere in his room to where the men couldn't find him. 10 minutes later my Dad showed up. He killed the two guys that were in Dari's room. When they got Dari to leave he didn't want to because he said his Dad. So my Dad had told his workers to grab his dad and bring him. He was shot to death. So my Dad called a funeral, but instead of burying his Dad. He had a cremation done. Dari has a little case thing somewhere nobody knows where. It has ashes from his Fathers head and heart. He will always remembered. His mother been out the picture.

That's why Dari has that tattoo. It's his fathers name. Adarion Jamarie Dill. Rise: January 4 sunset: October 5. He always does this thing on the rise and sunset date. He takes off and does something. I never knew what it was, but from time to time my brother goes with em.

"Kateri!!" Nigga betta stop calling my name.

"What got dammit!"

"Wanna play a game?" All that for a stupid ass game.

"Sure. What y'all wanna play?"

I knew I shoulda never asked the damn question. Kahron was cheesing hella hard too. "How about 7 minutes in Heaven?"

"I don't care, but you gotta ask my guests."

*

*

*

*

Dari's P.O.V

Man she was looking all good in them shorts though. I had a crush on Antonia since forever. I always had and forever will. She had everything I liked in a female. Ion normally call bitches females. So for me to say that is very special.

I had Kateri to set this whole thing up, but the thing is I never knew that No'Maiyah was going to come. Hell ion really focus on her cus that's my bros girl.

Come to think of it y'all don't know me. So lemme introduce myself.

My name is Adaryous Jaharie Dill. Yes I know the name sound familiar. Don't it. Yea my Dad was the biggest Drug Lord out there. His name was Adarious Jamarie Dill. I'll be damn if I'm taking my so called "mothers" last name. She didn't do shit for me. After she had me she bounced. When she heard my dad died she came back. The only reason she came back was because my Dad left a will. He said everything goes to me. His only son/child. Can you blame him? My "mother" was money hungry. Latched onto any nigga with money. I guess that's why my Dad dropped her. I'm glad he did because when she came back she didn't know what to do. Now I'm like Fuck Dat Bitch! *in my Rocko voice*.

All the ladies love me. All the mommas hate me. The thing is that they really didn't get to know me. I'm 6'0. Dark skinned. Nicely done teeth. Fresh ass swag. Laid back. Ion lay my hands on bitches. That's what Kateri's for. If a hoe get outta ha place I call on Kateri. She always have a nigga back. I'm still kinda surprise the bitch single. I mean she is kinda annoying, nagging a bit, but that was besides the point. Me and my bro, Kahron, have been in the narcotics business for a while. We work this dude named Ze. He hella scary. Just don't let nobody tell you that. Nobody ain't gotta know.

"So are we going to play." Kahron impatient ass.

"I don't care, but you gotta ask my guests."

She even sounds as beautiful as she look. "Sure, why not." She had a smile that could kill.

"Ion really care." No'Maiyah says eyeing Kahron. I know them two feeling each other.

"Aight let's play. Who has a bottle?" I just hope I get her first.

Kateri got a bottle from up under her bed. Damn what she be doing while uncle be gone. I otta tell on her fast ass!

"Okay who's going first?"

Kahron raised his hand. She gave him the bottle. He spins it. It lands on................................

......

......

......

No'Maiyah. Thank God. If it landed it on my baby I woulda killed him.

"Aight y'all know the rules! 7 minutes y'all done." Kateri said with a stopwatch in her hands.

They walked to the closet.

___________________________________________________________________

I thought I change up a little bit. I was thinking of doing a collaboration with somebody. Ion know who but somebody.

Dari's past?

He like Nia

Kahron falling for No'Maiyah

Is she a swoop/ gnat gnat/ 403/ wanna be/ has been/ or just a female?

They playing 7 minutes in heaven.

Imma post a question for each chapter

Who's your character so far?

And
😈...... there's a and!

What do you think is going to happen later in next chapter?

Yips two questions lml!

Goal:
Votes: at least 30
Comments: at least 25

With all the love in the world,
Dyjababii
💘💖💎

*Løved*