You ...............Love ......... Me? (Part 1)

"Alls fair in love and war."- Unknown

Dari P.O.V.

I wanted to hang out with Nia but I don't know how to ask her. How should I? I never had a real girlfriend, after seeing the way Kahron was treated. I be like man FDB. I can't lie I never thought I would fall head over heels for a female I barely know. She got me feeling me some type of way. I've seen the way she been treated. Those so called boyfriend always did her wrong. Not to be a stalker or anything but I have watch her from afar. I wanted her in all ways if possible.

I would never do her like that. I would wait for years for her to give it up. If that's what she want. I could never pressure her to do anything she don't want to do. Her best friend, Kartez, told me that she was a down ass female. She treat a nigga right, cooks, clean, family oriented, and knows what she got. I want a female like that. I need a female like that. I've been waiting for a girl like that.

"Dari!!" Kartez said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Man what?!"

"What the fuck you thinking about?" He paused before saying, "Man don't tell me you still thinking about my best friend? ......... Again?" He asked annoyed.

I know he getting tired of me thinking and talking about her but I mean I'm falling hard my nigga.

"You know what you should do? I got the perfect plan." He said smiling.

"What's up then?"

He told me what was up and I loved it.

I was gone get her now. One way or another.

*

*

*

Unknown P.O.V

I wanted her and he can't have her.

*

*

*

Nia P.O.V.

So I made them fat ass niggas leave my house. Them niggas was about to eat my ass out of house and home. They fat!! But I still love them though.

So I just back up to my room when my phone started vibrating. I looked and seen I had a text from Kartez, my best friend, telling me that he had a surprise for me and be ready by 9. He was going to pick me up and stuff, and telling me to look really cute. It was already 4. Just enough time to get ready.

So I went to my closet to pick out my clothes which was a champaign colored dress with a heart shaped front making my breast play peek-a-boo. Stopped right above my knees. I picked that out with a pair of nude color heels. A gold cuff watch to top it off. And a gold necklace. I didn't want to go over board with jewelry and stuff.

After I layed my outfit on my dresser and went to my attached bathroom. I started the shower then walked over to my iHome and pressed play. The song that was playing was "Lick, Lick, Lick" by Bandit Gang Marco.

Ion know why this song makes feel nasty A'f, but hey I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. I turned up the volume on my iHome. I stripped down nude and hopped in the shower. I let the water penetrate my body awhile. After 15 minutes in letting the heat get to know my body I washed my self with some Japanese Cherry Blossom. I love the smell of this.

30 minutes later I hopped out the shower wrapping a towel around my petite figure. While I was lotioning my body the song "Fit You In My Plans" came on by Mr. and Mrs. Fresh. Love this song! While I was singing to the lyrics I had put on my matching under wear and bra set.