"Let Me Grab Pants."

I slowly woke up as the rain poured down on the roof. Today was the day. My last soccer match as a junior in college. But that wasn't the only reason today was such an important day, the scouts were going to be there.  I laid in bed not really wanting to get up. Everyone on the soccer team has been excused from classes because we're supposed to be resting. That was exactly how is spend my Tuesday. Resting in bed.

The one thing I liked about being a sorority was that you had your own room nobody was always up in your privacy. I didn't want to join a sorority, living in the dorms was a big no no for me. I couldn't stand the idea of sharing a bathroom with so many people. So I opted out for sorority. Some of the girls I was living with were some of the greatest people I've met, with the exception of my team, that is.

"Haley?" Miranda knocked on my door. I groaned in response before she came. I took in her appearance. She was still in her pjs. I arched an eyebrow at her. "I'm going to chill with you today. school isn't going to be the same." She might have this tough exterior but we have all the same classes.

"That's fine. I hate to be alone today anyway. I think I'll be uh thinking too much about tonight's match." I admitted with a shrug as she jumped on the foot of my bed.

"Wanna get breafast?" She looked up at me.

"Mesh hall?"

"I was thinking Morning Glory." She grinned. I nodded.

"I'll ride my bike. I'm not supposed to do very much activity today." I said sitting up from the bed.

"That's fine. We will go to breafast and come back here." I smiled at the way she said breakfast. She would say breafast and it was cute.

"Let me grab pants."

"Weirdo." She chuckled as I got out of bed. I was comfortable around her. I didn't care that she saw me in my panties. My teammates have seen me naked on numerous times. Its all a part of a team sport, I guess. I smiled at her as I pulled the jeans on.

"I find it very comfortable, thank you very much." I stuck my tongue out at her as she laughed. Another thing that I liked about living in the sorority was that we never had to worry about locking our doors. No one except residents were aloud to come in, unless with a member of the sorority and if Angela, the head of the sorority, allowed them.

The ride to Morning Glory was a comfortable one because we didn't try to speak. We had a silent way of agreeing to be quiet whenever we rode our bikes. We hated having to yell our conversations to one another. I love the fact that Miranda and I looked like polar opposites but we were pretty much the same person, personality wise.

She liked her cotton candy blue hair as we walked to the door of Morning Glory. I hated how expensive this place was but it was worth it. We made a plan to come here once a month and for our three years of college together, we had been true to our word. Once a month, we catch breakfast here.

"What's on your mind?" She asked me as we waited to be seated. I bit my lip and looked at her. I figured that telling her would be better than holding it in.

"What if..."

"I have to stop you right there. The scouts will be stupid to not chose you for the majors. You kick ass." She smiled happily at me. I knew she was right. I just hoped the scouts saw my potential.

 After breakfast, Miranda and I went straight back to our house. I found it difficult because the steep streets were quite a struggle to use, especially on a bike. Miranda fixed her blue hair as we put our bikes into the shed on the side of the house.

 "Breafast was so good." She smiled as she rubbed her belly. I nodded in agreement. We usually just lounged about for several hours after we ate at Morning Glory but we were typically too stuffed to do anything.