5. He's famous

Victoria's P.O.V:

Cameron opens his phone searches something and turns the phone for me to see.

My jaw drops hitting the floor hard. Then it hit me, my dream, my friends, my mum's weird behaviour when I told her. It all makes sense. Cameron is famous and everyone knew but me. I have been lied these whole 3 years about Cameron. Why couldn't my parents tell me.

Flashback; 13 year old Victoria

I returned home from school, for some Unknown reason Cameron was on my mind the whole day and the only solution is to ask my parents about it.

Hours passed

"Honey dinner" my mum's sweet voice echoed throughout the house.

I ran downstairs to the dinning room, my parents were already sitting waiting for me. I smiled.

"That looks delicious" I examined the Nandos chicken that was sitting in front of me.

Minutes passed but I haven't touched anything. Thoughts are swarming my brain preventing me from moving.
"Why aren't you eating anything?" My mother looked at me raising an eyebrow. My father's head shot up to look at me after my mother's comment.

"Umm, I want to ask you something..." I trailed rubbing my hands together.

"Yes?" my dad's brown eyes showed confusion.

"What does Cameron work as?" Way to go with the weirdness. My parents eyes widened and got nervous. Why are they nervous.

"He works as..." My mum paused looking at my dad and he shrugged. I cocked my head waiting for their response.

"He's an artist..." He thought for a second "he sells paintings in a shop" my eyes lit I always wanted to draw. I can become like Cameron. "I am going to become like Cameron, I would like to be an artist" I yelled proudly and started to dig in the food. My parents face had a shocked and worried looks. A hint of relief.

End of flashback;

A hint of relief... Because I bought their lie. How could I be so naive. My hand punched a close by wall. I turned around to look at Cameron whose face went from confused to concerned. He walked up to me and touched my cheek.

"Are you okay?" He nervously asked. Why wouldn't I? That's when I realised that hot liquid were dropping down soaking my cheeks. I can't take this anymore, I ran out of the open door. Forgetting about my surroundings I just ran and for some reasons I kept turning right until i found a dead end. My legs felt weak, I dropped on the floor and cried my eyes out.

Blake's P.O.V:

"What just happened?" Cameron is nearly to the verge of breaking down. I don't know why Victoria did what she did. But it has to do with Cameron being famous.

"I need to go find her" he stumbled towards the door. I held him back giving him you-should-stay look and I will go. "I don't think she wants to see the person that made her do that, I will go" I sat Cameron on the bed. "Aaron, Taylor and Hunter would you just comfort him for a bit" I asked giving them a please look. "And the rest try to do something I don't know, just help" I am handling this like a pro. I am nearly going to smile but this isn't a smiling matter.

I quickly walked towards the door. I turned around when I heard Cameron's shout.
"just keep turning right and you will find her" I gave him a thumbs up. Okay it's weird but why would she turn right. I guess because she doesn't know where she is. I followed the turning right sequence, suddenly I heard sounds of sobs.