14. You love her

Blake's P.O.V:

We rushed into the hospital as fast as we could with Victoria unconscious. This must me the worst day of my life. Only me, Cameron, the Brunette and obviously her mother came, the rest are back in the house, god knows what their doing.

Cameron was the one holding Victoria bridal way as mrs Lisa shouts at the receptionists. The doctors came dashing putting Victoria on one of the moving beds as they take her to a separate room down the hall. We follow them but before we could see what's going on the door closed shut in our faces.

"I hate hospitals" the Brunette sighed, I didn't  notice she was standing behind me until she spoke. I moved to side to get her in view. I hope Victoria will be okay.

A nurse called Lisa to do a background check on Victoria, me and cameron sat down on near by chairs, the brunette that I still don't know her name Followed our actions. Before she sat down she stood in front of Cameron with a thinking gesture.

"You look somehow like Vicki but also familiar" She examined, I don't think Cameron wants to expose himself just yet. He shrugged and looked at the door room Victoria was bought in with a worried expression. Cameron was the most panicked in this situation, he just got his cousin back and he is over thinking it, he thinks he might loose her but I don't think this is a serious situation.

"By the way I am Hannah" she introduced her self sitting down on an opposite chair from us.
Since I entered the hospital I wasn't able to express my feelings through words. I was very shocked that words weren't in my system anymore, it's my fault that she is in this problem, her question startled more then it should. It's really is my fault.

I slapped my face and the first two words I have ever spoken since the accident came out of my mouth as a whisper.

"My fault"

Cameron heard me, I see in the corner of my eyes he furrowed his eyes brows and made a face with an expression I can't tell. I look down forgetting about the world around me.

If I didn't choke on water she wouldn't have jumped, if she didn't jump she wouldn't have fallen and if she didn't fall we wouldn't be here right now. My jaw clenches I wrap my arms around my head and sit down in a ball. Why does this have to happen?

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I quiver in surprise just to see Cameron with a sympathetic look, I jolt my head away from his view.

"Bro Listen, Blake, don't ever think that all that is happening is your fault, we don't really know what caused it which means you shouldn't get straight to conclusion, we just have to be patient" Cameron calmed me with his wise words, since when did Cameron become such an adult, or is it just a family worry.

We sat down a few more minutes in just utter silence, mrs Lisa returned sitting down next to Hannah they had a quick small conversation.
The door opened exposing the doctor that is supposed to take care of Victoria's case. We all stood up as our hopes start to rise. I cross my fingers and pray in my head.

"Doctor everything okay? What's wrong with her?" Victoria's mother spoke first standing in front of all of us. The doctor looked up from his clip board with a small smile. Is that a sign that she's okay?

"Don't worry mam, her situation isn't serious, she is dehydrated as a result of that she passed out, you bought her in at the right time or she was going to be in deep much trouble but we were able to help her and she's okay now"
the doctors words calmed us all, we all released a breath we were holding.

"Thank god" her mother put the back of her hand on her forehead and the other one on her hip as a tear slip down her cheek. Cameron sat down in relaxation. I am so glad she's okay, I can't explain this incredible feeling when a person you care about is okay.