8. Saved by a limo

Victoria's P.O.V:

"You can stay in my house"

That was my best idea put in a simple line.
I stood with pride in my eyes hands on hips and head held high. I am just waiting for the truck of compliments that's should arrive soon. The guys only stood there staring at me. I went around to check on them, waving my hands on their faces didn't work. All of a sudden all their mouth that were a seconds ago frozen lost for words, broke in unending sea of laughter. Cameron and others had tears in their eyes.

"Victoria you got us there" Cameron blurted holding his stomach. Do they think I am joking. How stupid can they get. I crossed my arms across my chest, I held out a 'seriously' look towards Cameron. Once he slowly got hold of himself he recorded the look on my face he is not used to, I guess everyone else did because soon their loud sounds of laughter died down to make a perfect silence only hearing the cars that rushed by.

"Wait so your serious?" Cameron's eyes widened, also everyone else's.
"Ahm" I nodded with a serious unpleasant expression. "it will be a fun experience because your all are fun people and also I want to spend more time with you, I haven't seen you for 3 years remember" I explained the advantages of their idea leaving out the long list of disadvantages. For example the facial appearance my parents would have when I arrive home this late with 12 boys on the door step. That's obviously something I am intending to see.

I laughed to myself.

"What's that smirk on your face? What did you just think of" trey pointed out suspiciously. I got myself nervous quickly making 4 other boys curious and interested on what's going on. I don't want to tell them all the negative sides my idea has.

"I know" Jacob stepped in front of me. Thank god maybe his theory can help me get out of this situation.

"She thought of all the dirty things she could do to us if we accept the idea of going to her house" he smirked.

"Yes that.....WHAT?!" I only got ready to agree with theory leaving that fact that I should listen to it first. Trey, hunter, Brandon and joey's faces went all of a sudden a noticeable deep shade of red. All the other boys thank god where having their own conversations about my recent suggestion. But...

The 4 of them look like they are sinking deep into the little of their brain. My eyes widened.

"NO NO don't get any ideas..... Jacob" I shot Jacob a dirty look and he backed up slowly putting his hands up in defence shrugging while smirking. My eyes rolled to the back of my head out of disgust I see we are going to be friends, good friends.

I pushed through the dirty minded boys shaking of their misunderstandment.

I walked towards Cameron. Okay Victoria you have been practicing exactly for this moment. It should go smoothly and perfect 1...2...3.

I wore the most cutest puppy dog eyes in the world finishing it with a little touch of pouts. Cameron gazed at me with horror. I see the struggle in his eyes and the mental debate his having if he should give in or not. The other boys all 'awed' the little scenery.

"How could you say no to this face?" Harvey put a hand on Cameron shoulder pointing at me. Harvey stared at me with his light green eyes, my heart's speed became faster. Another pair of green eyes became clear in the picture.

"Yeah man, this could be a choice that would change your life positively" Blake smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat.

Cameron's face starts to soften bit by bit, his thoughts seemed to drive him away.
"Are you sure? Is it really okay? We aren't going to be intruding are we?" He got a gun of questions and shot me right in the brains.