EIGHT - allies

This fan fiction will contain lots of blood, violence, gore, and language (so don't read it if your not into that stuff). This is an original idea using the Bleach characters and cast. I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and its characters. Please feel free to continue leaving me your comments and reviews at the end to tell me what you think. Thanks and enjoy!

Special symbols: "regular speech", (author notes), Italic - mental thoughts/telepathy, Bold - demonic speech, CAPS - attacks

Eight - allies

After learning Ichigo's secret for himself, Renji and Ichigo headed straight for Ichigo's place. Isshin was all ready home and when he saw the teens both covered in blood.

"Ichigo don't tell me that....." stated Isshin as Ichigo nodded his head.

"Renji now knows about it all. I had no choice dad. The created Daemon attacked us had disobeyed the laws." stated Ichigo. Isshin let out a long sigh patting his son on the shoulder.

"At least nobody got hurt. Go get cleaned up you two and I will start dinner. We will talk then." stated Isshin. The two teens obeyed as Ichigo let Renji a set of clothes and pajamas for the night. He placed their blood stained uniforms in the wash. At dinner Isshin explained some things about what was going on, what Ichigo was, and the things that attacked them. "Now Renji, nobody must know what you know. If the Daemons find out that we know about them, they will surely kill us and come after Ichigo. Ichigo and Darichi are the only defense this world has against the Daemons." stated Isshin.

Sounds like Isshin has been doing some more research during his free time. stated Darichi mentally.

"I understand that Mr. Kurosaki. It just still shocks me and all. So does anyone else besides us know about this?" asked Renji.

"Two others as they are Daemons. Don't worry, they can be trusted one knows Darichi very well, the other we know." replied Ichigo as both Isshin and Renji looked at him confused. "You guys remember Shūhei Hisagi right? Because of his connection to me, he came back as a ghost to help me in my training. The other is a shape shifter named Yoruichi Shihōin." stated Ichigo as both still looked at him shocked. "Did I say something wrong?" Ichigo asked.

No I think them both seeing me put them into shock. replied Shūhei.

"Shūhei what are you doing here?" asked Ichigo.

I grew concerned when you didn't show up. Yoruichi would have come but we felt that it would be less suspicion if I came instead. replied Shūhei.

"But that doesn't explain how Renji and my dad can see you." stated Ichigo.

It is because of our powers Ichigo. Even ghosts like Shūhei can be visible to humans when they are near us. Shūhei please be careful in the future. stated Darichi mentally.

The next day Renji and Ichigo walked together talking about various things. They avoided the topic of Daemons and other supernatural things.

"So tell me what Orihime said exactly to you." stated Renji.

"That she was flattered by my feelings and stuff but she only thinks of me as a friend and that she is looking for someone different and special." replied Ichigo.

"If she only knew. Why don't you tell her?" asked Renji.

"Hell no! I had a hard enough time telling you and you are my best friend. Think about it, some girl being told that your not human. They might look at you like you had lost your marbles. Besides that, you witnessed everything first hand." replied Ichigo.