Party Time-The morning after

It was Friday. The I walk into school wearing a cropped hoodie, skinny jeans with rips in the front, and all black high top converse. My hair was straight like very single day. I saw Anna, we talked for a minute or so before the bell rang.
Lunch was boring as always. I ate an apple. I wasn't that hungry. I saw Ethan glance at me with a smirk. My legs trembled a little but I didn't think it was anything. He is a fuckboy, he probably does that to every girl in our school.
I went home with Anna. We stopped at Starbucks on our way home to grab a few frappes. I love frappes. They are my favorite. We walked into her house. Nobody was home. Her mom and dad aren't home a lot. They are always on business trips. She's the only child too. So no siblings. That's how she gets away with so much.
We start getting ready for the party. She shows me what I should wear out of her closet.
Anna- wear it
Noel- are you sure? Isn't it a little too revealing?
Anna- are you kidding me? I've worn this to a wedding
Noel- ok enough said
She hands me the dress. It was a short black dress. Skin tight. Sleeveless. It showed my boobs quite a bit. She gave me her hooker boots to wear with it. Thigh high all black boots, for a hooker. If my parents saw me in this I think I would be grounded for the rest of my life, if that's even possible.
Anna did my makeup pretty well. I actually liked it. Anna changed into a maroon crop top, black high waisted shorts with black fish net tights and black combat boots. She actually looked really cute. I on the other hand looked like a hooker.
I sat on my phone while Anna did her makeup. Scrolling through Twitter. Nothing good. I just realized that I have no pockets to put my phone in at the party.
'I have no purse and no pockets to put my phone in at the party, Anna" I said
"Shove it in your bra" she states bluntly
That's the only choice I have so I guess that's what I'm going to do. She finished her makeup. She looks so pretty wow.
"You ready Noel?"
"Yes, let's head out"
We finally found Chads house. Lots of cars in the driveway and on the side of the road. Dang how many people did he invite? I keep telling myself to let loose and just have fun.
We walk inside to make a scene but heck that didn't really work. We found Chad and start talking to him for a while.
"Want a drink?" He asks while he is sipping something down. It's obviously alcohol.
"Sure!" I reply. He hands me something. I don't know what it is but I take a sip and it burns my throat. It's alcohol. Surprise surprise.
Anna totally ditched me. I figured that would happen. She's probably making out with someone right now. I sit down for a minute. I was feeling hazy. I've only had a few drinks. I watch everyone out on the dance floor. I think I spot Anna grinding on some guy. Wow what a surprise, that was bound to happen.
All of a sudden Ethan the fuckboy from school comes up to me. He looked so hot. He was wearing black skinny jeans with rips , black tennis shoes, red bandana, and an American Muscle shirt.
Ethan- wanna dance Noel? He had a smirk plastered on his face
Noel- umm I-I-guess
He grabbed my hand and brought me to the dance floor. I started grinding on him. I was so drunk I didn't even know what I was doing anymore. He was going along with it. I think he liked it a lot. I actually didn't even care eventually. He kept whispering sexual things in my ear that were making me smile and chuckle. That smirk was still plastered on his face. Ethan whispers in my ear "wanna take this upstairs?" I reply with a nod and he takes my hand and I follow him up the stairs.
He brings me in a room and he shuts the door and we start making out against the door. He sneaks his hand up my dress and starts to take it off. I keep kissing him back. His shirt is already off and I start take off his pants. My dress is thrown to the floor now. I take off my hooker boots too. We go to the bed not breaking the kiss. He hovers over me and starts kissing my whole body. "I never realized how beautiful you are Noel" I smile back. He starts to thrust into me and I feel so much pain. Everything is still so hazy. When he finishes, he lays down next to me.
I cuddle up into his warm chest. He's very toned. I pull the sheets up over our bare bodies. I can hear him whisper "your so beautiful" to me before I lose consciousness and am fast asleep.
__________________________________________________________
I woke up very confused and cold. I looked at myself and I was bare. Totally naked. Nobody was in the bed with me. My head was pounding. All I could remember was losing Anna at the party I was at. I needed Tylenol so bad. I realized I was hung over. I must've had a few too many drinks last night. I hear a knock at the door. Ethan opens the door with that smirk on his face. No shirt on, of course.
Noel- ETHAN!? What the hell happened
Ethan- what do you mean
Noel- I'm naked!!! Laying in a bed, who's house am I even at?
Ethan- were at chads house right now, would you like to know the reason your naked?
Noel- omg omg nooo!! I had sex with you didn't I?!
Ethan- oh yes. And it was great.
He comes and sits on the bed while I'm laying down on it.
Noel- Get the fuck away Ethan!! Your such a fuckboy! You took advantage of me while I was drunk!
Ethan- and, your point is?
Noel- your so gross, get away! Why the fuck did you do that?
I hit him in the arm. Why did I even ask that question. He's a fuckboy, that's what they do. I'm such an idiot. Why did I even go to that party last night? I jumped out of the bed with the sheet wrapped around me, trying to keep it up so my bare body wasn't exposed to him once again.
Ethan- babe, no need to hide, I've already seen you naked
Noel- I fucking hate you!
I grabbed my dress and quickly put it back on and my hooker boots. Shoot. Where was my phone? I start searching frantically for it.
Ethan- looking for this?
Ethan held my phone up in his hands. Above his head.
Noel- Ethan give me my phone right now
Ethan- I won't give it back unless you give me your number
Noel- no Ethan!
Ethan- your not getting it back then
Noel- Ethan!! Omg. My number is 517-846-2647
Ethan- thanks babe. See ya at school!
He winks after he said that and gives me my phone and walks out of the room. What a fucker. How dare he? I just realized I lost my virginty to that mother fucker. Holy shit. Tears start to form in my eyes. I can't believe I did this.
I run out of the house and find my in the driveway. That's so weird. Anna drive me here last night. I wonder how it got here. I didn't even care to think about it I got in my car and sped off. I look at my phone shop I was stopped at a stop light, 3 missed calls and 20 texts, all from Anna. I'm calling her now
Anna- NOEL!!
Noel- I'm pissed at you. Why did you leave me at that party?
Anna- Chad took me home. We brought your car over though. Are you okay? How was the party for you?
Noel- I can't believe you left me there.
Anna- wait why what's wrong?
Noel- I lost my virginty while I was drunk!!
Anna- WHAT TO WHO?
Noel- Ethan fucking Dolan. The fuckboy in our school
She gasps. I fucking hate her right now
Noel- why did you leave me?!
Anna- i don't know, I thought someone would take you home, not fuck you
Noel- yeah well I lost my fricken virginty
I started crying.
Anna- I'm so sorry Noel
Noel- I gotta go
I hang up and continue to drive to my house. I enter my house and obviously nobody is here again. I run up to my bedroom and change into yoga pants and a tshirt. I take off all my smeared makeup and lay down in my bed. I look at the clock. 3:00 pm. I stopped crying. I decided to turn on the tv. I wasn't in the mood to eat. A ding sound goes off from my phone. I check the notifs and see that Ethan texted me.
Ethan- Hey Babe :)
My school year is just starting out great. I sighed and closed my eyes hoping I would fall asleep and this would all go away.

I hope you guys liked this chapter!! Another cliff hanger?!😮