Dreading school/ Another party?

I wake up to get ready for school. I'm dreading school. I look in the mirror, the hickeys are still there. They're even worse today. A few of the are bruises too. Shit I don't know what to do. I guess I'll wear a sweatshirt. I wear a black nike sweatshirt with a little white nike symbol, black leggings, and my white roshes. Basic white girl I know but I need to cover the hickeys so I had to wear a sweatshirt. I leave my hair down, straight. Makeup is simple, I wear mascara, concealer and Chapstick. I grab my backpack and head out the door. I passed Starbucks on my way to school but couldn't stop there unless I wanted to be late to school. So I kept driving.
I arrived to school and I walk in. I feel like everyone is staring at me. But maybe they're not. Maybe it's just all in my head. Anna is at my locker.
N- hey Anna
A- hey, I have to get to class. But I just wanted to say hi real quick. See ya at lunch
N- yeah, see ya then!
I wave goodbye. I'm in the middle of getting my books for class when I hear someone say "Noel" in a sassy voice. I turn around and Meredith is standing right in front me. What the hell does she want?
M- I heard you've been screwing around with MY boyfriend ( she put lots of emphasis on my)
N- your boyfriend is screwing around with every girl in our grade actually. And I'm pretty sure your screwing around with more people than just Ethan. Maybe you should stop opening your legs for every guy in our class.
She crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. Ethan is at his locker with his friends and he starts to stare at us.
M- everyone knows you screwed Ethan
N- everyone knows you screw more than just Ethan
Everyone is watching us now. They all say " oooh burn"
I push through Meredith and just walk away with a smirk on my face. Serves her right. Maybe she should shut her mouth next time. I look back at her and her jaw is open. I look at Ethan and he just smirks.
Lunchtime rolls around and I feel sick to my stomach. I sit down at the lunch table with Anna but suddenly run to the bathroom. I open the stall and start to vomit. I don't think I have the flu. I don't have a fever. I just feel nauseated. I clean myself up and head to class. The end of the day nears and I get into my car and drive home. Ethans party is tonight and I'm not going to go. I get home and sit on my bed and start to do homework. Anna calls me and I answer
N- hello?
A- hey Noel, will you please come to Ethans party tonight?
N- no!! Why would I go?
A- to have some fun,duh
N- do you know what happened last time I went to one? You left me and Ethan took advantage of me!!!
A- but please Noel?
N- if it makes you shut up then fine. But you better stay with me the whole time!
A- ok ok I swear I will!
N- you better. I'll be over to your house in an hour
A- see ya then!
I hang up the phone. I cant believe I'm doing this again. Why am I going? Let's just hope this goes better than the other party.
I run up to my room and start to get dressed. I wear the new crop top and skater skirt Anna got me with some black high top vans. I just touch up my makeup because I already put some on this morning for school. I add another coat of mascara and more concealer. I leave my hair down, straight. I take one last glance in the mirror before I walked down stairs and head to my car.
I drive to Anna's house and she is in her car waiting for me. I get in her car and we head to Ethans house. We arrive to Ethans house and we head inside. Drunk bodies dancing everywhere. People making out. Anna and I head over to the kitchen to get a few drinks.
I was already drunk. Anna was dancing with Chad once again, grinding on him. I was just on the couch, drinking. I felt this weird feeling in my stomach and I run to the bathroom. I pushed my way through crowds of people. I see Ethan out of the corner of my eye. He starts running towards me. I find the bathroom and shut the door. I bend over the toilet and start throwing up. I felt so nauseated. I've felt like this for the last 2 days and I have no clue why. I hear someone open the door but I don't look because I'm still throwing up. I feel them grab all my hair and hold it up. It was Ethan. I recognized his touch. He held my hair for me while I was puking out my guts.
I heard someone slam open the door and Ethan looks towards the door. It was Meredith, of course.
"Well well well, look who we have here" she says
"Get the hell out of here, Meredith" Ethan replies
I'm still throwing up a little so I don't say anything.
"Are you pregnant Noel?" She asks
My eyes become so big. She chuckles while she leaves the bathroom. I finished throwing up and I stand up and wash myself up. Ethan is still in the bathroom with me.
"Don't listen to her, Noel. She's full of shit. She is just mad because nobody wants to get her ugly ass pregnant"
I chuckle. "Aren't you two still a thing?"
He replies with "not really. I'm tired of her bitchy attitude."
Why am I being so nice to him? He is really nice. But it's all an act. I don't play these games. I won't fall for this twice.
"Thank you for holding back my hair while I was throwing up, that was probably a horrible sight to see"
"It was no problem, I wouldn't want you to be in here alone without any help" he says.
I chuckle again. Then I have the guts to ask " Ethan, do you like me or something? You come off as a complete fuckboy. You act like such a jerk to me when you're around your friends. But when we are alone you're so sweet."
He steps closer to me. We are like 2 inches away from each other. He looks straight into my eyes. "Something about you makes me want you so bad" he says. He presses his lips against mine. I wasn't pulling back either. I liked this a lot. I hate to admit it but I did. His lips are so big and soft. They move perfectly in sync with mine. I hate him so much for what he did to me that night but I could stay here forever and kiss him.

Cliff hangerrrr?!! Sorry but I really like doing that haha. So please tell your friends about this story and vote for it. Also, comment if you like it so far. I love you guys❤️