Positive

I woke up with burning in my inner thighs. "Fuck this hurts" I say as I place my hands on my thighs. I look over to my left to find Ethan snoring, fast asleep. He stayed....he actually stayed. He didn't leave me the morning after. This is a first for him.
I lay there and try to go back to sleep. As my eyes close I feel an arm swing around my hip.
Ethan: babyyyyyy
Noel: hey E
Ethan: what time is it
Noel: about 7, we have to get up and get ready for school soon
Ethan: I don't wanna go
I start to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. My legs trembled. I couldn't even feel them, they were so numb. I collapsed back onto the bed.
Ethan: in pain? He smirks
Noel: nope none at all I say sarcastically, but we really should get ready for school
Ethan: ugh alright
Ethan hops out of bed with only his boxers on  and heads to the bathroom. I get out of bed once again with just underwear and a bra on and start to put on my makeup and put my hair in a ponytail. Ethan finally comes out of the bathroom looking hot as ever with just a towel wrapped around his waist. I try not to stare but gosh it was so hard. I suddenly forgot I didn't have much on so I started to hide myself a little.
Ethan: no need to be embarrassed baby girl
I blush.  He walks over to me and kisses my lips so gently. And heads towards his closet to get on some clothes. He wore Adidas sweatpants, black vans, and a cali sweatshirt.  I find my sweatshirt and leggings on the ground and scramble to put them on. I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Ethan does the same. Once we're done, we head out the door and drive to school.
The ride to school was quiet
------------------
I walk in to school with Ethan. Everyone's jaws drops and they stare. First person I see was meredith. She stares at me as I walk to locker. "Hey Bitch!!" Meredith yells. "May I help you Meredith?" I reply. Meredith walks towards my locker. Everyone starts circling around us. By now I can't find Ethan anywhere. Greatttt. "If you keep toying around with Ethan, I will make your life hell" Meredith says to me with a smirk. "Meredith, stay out of my business bitch, you won't do anything to me" I say with confidence. "Oh just wait Noel, keep messing around with Ethan, you'll see" she says with a stern face. I shut my locker door and push past her.
I was so tired of Meredith coming after me for talking to Ethan. She isn't his ruler. He can do what he wants. I used to hate his guts for taking my virginity. But maybe it was for the better. Who knows. If he wants to keep fucking with me then I don't see a problem with it. We like being with each other and hanging out. I don't think either of us want a relationship. He just likes fucking with every girl but I don't think he has in a while.
As the school day ends, I start to feel nauseous. I find Ethan and we start walking to the car together. I told him about the Meredith thing that happened earlier and he told me not to worry about it because they are done anyways. Right as we hop in the car I start to feel sick and start running inside the school, Ethan chasing after me. I ran into the girls bathroom and started throwing up so much. Ethan followed me in there and held my hair. Good thing there was nobody in the school besides the janitors.
Ethan: baby what's wrong...you've been sick for the past week
Noel: Ethan, Im not sure  I say stuttering
Ethan: Noel, do you think you could be pregnant
Noel: there is no way I'm pregnant, we used a condom
Ethan: we didn't yesterday....he says stuttering
Noel: I'm fucked.. I say whispering to myself
Ethan: lets go to the store and get a pregnancy test to check
Noel: alright, but I don't believe I'm pregnant, there's no way I am
     We walked out of the school and headed to Meijer. We walked to the aisle with pregnancy tests and we grabbed one and bought it. We checked out, hopped in the car and drove to Ethan's. His parents weren't home, they were on vacation for a few weeks. I walked into Ethan's bathroom and sat on the toilet and peed on the stick. I was praying so hard that I wouldn't be pregnant. Pregnant at 17, no thanks. I closed my eyes and counted to 3 to open them.
1........2..........
I was getting so nervous
3.....
I opened my eyes and read the stick.
POSITIVE