Keep a Secret

I walk into Ethan's room where I find him laying down. My facial expression was so clear to Ethan. My head was hung low. I walked in and grabbed my stuff and started to walk out. Ethan was watching tv. Right when he heard me starting to walk out he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
Ethan- baby, where are you going?
Noel- Ethan, it was positive
His eyes became huge. "Ethan, I can't do this, not at 17 anyway; I still have a full life ahead of me and I have to be a mother at 17." He pulled me close and held me. "It's okay Noel, Im going to be right here by your side through it all."
At this point, I started to have deep feelings for Ethan. He was going to be the father of our baby. I didn't care what happened between me or him, or if he is a fuckboy. All I cared about now was this baby, and our relationship together.
"I'm staying by your side Noel, through everything. Please just give me a chance, I love you, and i wouldn't want this any other way. I want to watch our baby be born, and grow up; I want to have a life with you and only you." I looked at him with tears. "what about Meredith?" Ethan replied " she won't hurt you, ever or our baby. She won't come in between us. I told her we were over last week, when I started having feelings for you."
I cuddled into Ethan's chest. "I love you" I finally got to saying it. And you know what, it felt good.
"Ethan?"
"Yeah?"
"Can we please keep this a secret from everyone"
"Of course, but you know eventually everyone will find out"
"I know but i don't want to risk it getting out now. My parents are going to kill me when they find out. And I don't even want to imagine what Meredith will think. So it needs to stay between us, got it?"
"Anything for you baby"