Chapter 2

(OMG!!! this alredy has 6 votes thank you guys, back to the story!)

Dipper's POV

I was in the barrel I consider as my jail until someone came in, it was the scarlet boy, "h...hey lad" he said, I think he was scared, since I slapped him, "hey, sorry for slapping you" I replied, he smiled, "nah, it's ok, mi name's Foxy, what's your's" he asked, "Bill calls me pine tree, but you can call me Dipper" I told him, he nice, so I decided to tell him my real name, "why is your name Dipper?" he asked, I could see he was curious, I lifted my bangs and showed him my birthmark, "wow, the big dipper, awesome!" he said, I smiled, he looked at my arm in horror, "did Captain Cipher did that to you?" he asked, I nodded, "yea....he always does that when he declares something his...but I never knew he would declare someone his" he said chuckling, I tried to shake it off, "soo, why are you here?" I asked him, "oh, right, Captain Cipher ordered me to give you something to eat" he said, handing me fish, my favorite, "thank you" I said, "well, I gotta go before Captain Cipher comes fer me", "okay, bye"I waved. A minute later I was bored, nobody was here with me, so I decided to sing, if I sing in front of humans they will get hypnotized, and I don't feel like hypnotizing humans, I started singing, while I was singing, thoughts came into my brain, "don't go to the surface", that's what Mabel said, but humans don't come, I didn't even knew they were coming!, I should have listened to you Mabel, I was already missing her, Grunkle Stan, great Uncle Ford, even Marmondo, weird huh?, suddenly Bill came in, "hey" he said, I smiled, " do you need anything?" he asked, "no, I'm fine, thank you" I replied, "good, I'll be right back  my precious little pine tree" he said, leaving, then I got an idea, great Uncle Ford showed me a song spell that can make me turn into human, he also said the I sing, the longer I'll be human, I wonder if I still have the cloths I stole?, I started to sing, my tail split into two, I stood up, my light blue scales were disappearing and I had legs, "oh, what a relief, I still have the cloths" I said to myself, I was wearing shorts, and a shirt, I started to walk, I still know how to walk, good, the door opened, "hey p-....what the fuck?!" screamed Will, "p...pine tree?" asked Will, I nodded, "yep", "so you can turn your tail into legs?" he asked amazed, "come on with me then" he said, grabbing my hand, we walked out of the room, "Captain!,Captain!" he yelled, Bill came, "what is it?" he growled and looked at me, "whoa!, pine tree?" he asked in confusion, "the name's Dipper and yes, I can turned my tail into legs" I said, he looked at my legs, I didn't like the way he's looking at them.

Bill's POV

Pine tree's name is Dipper?, Dipper can turn his tail into legs?, honestly, he looks as cute as he does when he's with tail, I decided to introduce him to my crew, "everyone, this is the siren we captured Dipper, mess with him, I'll mess up your face" I told them, I smiled at Dipper, Dipper smiled at me back, I never knew he had sharp teeth, "why were you with Dipper?" I asked Will, "because, I wanted to check on him" he simply answered, that made me mad, "he's my pet" I remembered him, he rolled his eyes and walked away. 

(hello everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter, oh and in case if you were wondering, no there will not be Will x Dipper, it's just a friendship that makes Bill jealous, well, see ya later!)

- Alphyne23