Chapter 6

(this time, the pirates finally stopped on an island, just giving ya the info, Back To The Storyyyyyyyy!!!!)

Bill's POV

I got a letter from the prince of CrystalBay, he wants me to help him on something, I wonder why?, "everyone!, set up the sails!, we're going to CrystalBay!", "yes Captain Cipher!", I chuckled, I decided to check on my little Pine Tree, I saw him staring into space, "hey!, you ok?" I asked him, "yes I'm okay" he answered quickly, his skin was pale, "ok, we're going to CrystalBay", "why?", "because the prince wants me to help him on something", "you have a prince here?", "yeah, oh that reminds me, do you have a prince in your ocean?", "yes I'm his royal siren"(sorry guys I didn't make Dipper the prince of the ocean) "oh really?, wow", we stayed and talked for a while....

(time skipppp)

We were finally at CrystalBay island, the prince was outside, I asked Dipper if he wanted to go outside, he said no, he will stay siren for the rest of the time, I went out, "Bill Cipher, you came!" he said, I bowed to him, "your majesty, what do you need?" I asked him, "I need you to help me get my treasure back from the Pirates of Groden Island, so you're going to stay here for a couple of days..maybe weeks" he said, I started to worry, "umm...I have something, no, someone in my ship" I told him, he looked concerned, "who?" he asked, "it's a siren", his eyes widened and ran into my ship, opened the my room and started at Dipper in awe, obviously Dipper was scared, "well, well, well, I give him something much more bigger than that barrel" he said, not looking away from Dipper,"Silvia!, carry the siren to a tank full of water, the largest one in a room" he ordered his maid who was with him, "yes your majesty" she answered, curtsies , and carried Dipper away, "what room is he gonna be?" I asked him, "he'll have his own room" he simply responded, "you know he's my pet right?" I asked him, trying not to sound annoyed, "well, in my palace...all pets have their own room" he said, smirking, and left my ship.

Dipper's POV

I got carried to a large room with a large tank inside, a man in a black suit got a very long ladder and put it against the tank, the women carrying me climbed up the latter opened a large lid and drop me in, I actually felt much more comfortable, then the prince came in, "here you go cutie, a large tank in a room all to you" he cooed, a room all to me?, fuck yes, I smiled, "thank you" I responded, he looked at me in awe once again, I looked away, he put his hand on the tank, "what's your name?" he asked, "Dipper" I answered, "cute name, my name is Zayn," he said, he was about to say something when, "so this is his room?!" asked Bill, his eyes were widened when he saw me in the big tank, "yes, all his" responded Zayn, Bill looked concerned, then he left, "are you hungry?" asked Zayn, I nodded, "ah, I see, Silvia!, Tom!, bring fish for the siren" he ordered the maid and the butler, "yes your majesty" they both said, and left, for some reason I like this new place, even though this isn't home.